SimonDamon

Aug 15, 2022
I seam to be having trouble a little, im trying to get the new long lost twin beginning to unlock, but i have no clue how to and i have finished all the endings as well.

Last edited:

SimonDamon

Aug 15, 2022
I have found 2 secert mini endings, slave maker and single father, its funny when i found those was fun wounder if there is more lol

SimonDamon

Aug 15, 2022
Oh wwhen I unlocked those two secret mini endings it unlocked long-lost twin and rival compition i think that one was lol

Sexy11

Jul 13, 2017
Oh wwhen I unlocked those two secret mini endings it unlocked long-lost twin and rival compition i think that one was lol
There is a lot more mini ending.

Tips : Get all token, find the "mysterious guy at the alley" and than you will get a new item.
With the new item you can find all the requirement for a new mini ending.

vince638

Oct 12, 2018
ZazzyBoi they're part of the extended 'An old friend' route, when you follow Robert instead of killing him (which requires the military gear instead).

cellzer

Feb 16, 2019
Mini-Ending Conditions V.1.15.0

There are 17 Mini Endings, they are linked to a Beginning in V1.15.0 those at the bottom of the list from Virgin to Blackmail Bastard.
To know if a Beginning has a Mini Ending I guess there must be a star ☆ before the >>Select.
When the conditions are fulfilled, a star ☆ appear at the bottom and we can Sleep until season end.
Mini ending.PNG

Conditions

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry for me Bad English

Last edited:

loljkxd

Feb 20, 2018
I can't get my last token "sharp" because the prompt for sell slave doesn't appear. The money icon is there but the text isn't. What am I doing wrong? Is there a way to fix or cheat this? hjhj-min.png

cellzer

Feb 16, 2019
I can't get my last token "sharp" because the prompt for sell slave doesn't appear. The money icon is there but the text isn't. What am I doing wrong? Is there a way to fix or cheat this? View attachment 2118977
Try this

DL your save for security

DL V.1.14.2

Put this document in the same file than V1.15.0

Start the game V1.14.2, load your save, get Sharp Tokens, save, quit. Launch V1.15.0.

Reactions: anytumeanime

ZazzyBoi

Mar 23, 2020
The marriage walkthrough for Sherry on the wiki needs a minor addition. I think you have to goodsex the "Seduce" girls for them to enter the recruitment pool, so after you get the rapegirls recruited, get rid of the amulet and farm up sex skill to recruit them.

Jul 22, 2019
I can't figure out what I've done wrong, but every single time I've gone for the marry daughter ending, other endings take precedence, and I can't even select my ending. Not sure what I've done wrong, as I used to be able to do it all the time.

Even passes the prince ending of choosing a bride.

Jul 22, 2019
I can't figure out what I've done wrong, but every single time I've gone for the marry daughter ending, other endings take precedence, and I can't even select my ending. Not sure what I've done wrong, as I used to be able to do it all the time.

Even passes the prince ending of choosing a bride.
Just cheat added 31 daughters and got it that way, but should be easier than that, if I recall.

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
IDK if the dev checks the forum since the game is "completed" but wanted to report some typos. maybe someone here is a discord mod of his if he he has one and can pass them along?
Typos I found in my first playthrough
select an old friend:
"Fuck it. If I don't answer they probably just go away" -> should be "they will probably"
"He enters the house and you hug each other, clearly feeling happy to see each other after so many time" -> so much time
"Let's go to the living room Jack, we have so many catching up to do." -> so much catching up

"Me and Michelle was hopping you'd accept the invitation ! " hoping
"You tought to yourself" -> thought
Yeah! It will be good to go back there, see some old friends, hoping that I won't run in on too much enemies also. Hoping to encounter some girls too." I think it would be better if it was see some old friend, hope I won't run into too much enemies, and maybe meet some girls too.

Error with im guessing the random encounter when I clicked on baby sitter aka this scene:
As you head towards your destination, you note that the street lights are out. The sky is overcast, and a fog appears to be moving in. In the distance, a tall silhouette looms..
Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Cannot set properties of undefined (setting 'fencenick')

" Many a tale tell of towering spook " -> tell of a towering spook

bunch of unfortunate souls (which is the boker bar? or bar?)
blonde milfy divorcee
She she lets out a moan that smells of booze. -> two "she" should be one only
"pavemend" should be pavement

Girl at a college party. Girl who is dead drunk and in one of the college guy's
You take a peak inside -> peek
rooms(desmonds's) getting drunk gang banged
loostened -> loosened

Girl in the bar
Sure you don't, you think. In five minutes the two of you are riding the elevator up to hear nearby apartment -> her nearby apartment

I feel like the Error should be pretty common for players so I wanted to ask if someone had a modified html file or a patch for it?

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 56 Votes