vince638

Oct 12, 2018
SlightlyTitillated Yes, for some endings there are specific limits (like at most 1 rape for most marriages), and your karma sometimes prevents some endings.
The should help you out with those.

Adenos

Mar 18, 2018
Hey, didn't one of the mods have a scenario with a girl pretending to not be on birth control and blackmailing the guys she had sex with ? You could find it using the "Browse the net" option

pghpregfan

Dec 28, 2018
Hey, I have every token except Sharp. I've kept plenty of slaves and raped them. But when that dollar icon appears, there's no link next to it. What do I need to do?

Southron

Jun 7, 2017
Hey, I have every token except Sharp. I've kept plenty of slaves and raped them. But when that dollar icon appears, there's no link next to it. What do I need to do?
I checked the game and the option doesn't seem to be popping up for me either (though I do have the token from some point in the past). Could be a bug introduced in a newer game version or just that the token has some weird obtuse restrictions that I don't remember. If you don't want to wait for someone to answer on here you can try going to the dev's blog and comment on the latest post if you want to know if it's a bug or not.

pghpregfan

Dec 28, 2018
I checked the game and the option doesn't seem to be popping up for me either (though I do have the token from some point in the past). Could be a bug introduced in a newer game version or just that the token has some weird obtuse restrictions that I don't remember. If you don't want to wait for someone to answer on here you can try going to the dev's blog and comment on the latest post if you want to know if it's a bug or not.
Thank you! I found a site hosting an earlier version of the game and used my save file. I was able to get the badge, save it again, and bring it to the newer version. I have them all now!

Reactions: Sexy11

Southron

Jun 7, 2017
How can I marry Hope Smith? I followed the guide but it didn't work.
I just did a quick run through with the requirements listed on the wiki and it worked for me. The wiki says you need 11 Sexxp but I had mine at 15, maybe try that, just make sure you use the lockpick to get in so you know it's not her seduction scene, then make sure that it shows the Sex skill success icon during the scene and that your rape count didn't go up after. Other than that it's just the standard marriage requirements of making sure you have the ring, aren't already married, and have 1 or fewer rapes (better to make it 0 just to be sure).

Reactions: vince638 and Sexy11

Corvo20

Aug 9, 2019
How do you get Prince and Dirty Cop? Thanks! I've been looking online and Dirty Cop is hard to get. It says for the last 2 days go online and "Do the thing!" what the hell kind of instructions are those lol

Southron

Jun 7, 2017
How do you get Prince and Dirty Cop? Thanks! I've been looking online and Dirty Cop is hard to get. It says for the last 2 days go online and "Do the thing!" what the hell kind of instructions are those lol
For Dirty Cop it is what it says on the wiki, just follow the instructions until you get to the part you were talking about, then scour the internet and click on the new option that should pop up if you've done everything correctly. I recommend starting with Beast Unleashed it makes this one easier.

For the Prince beginning you need to have unlocked a certain amount of other things first. You can find the specific list on the wiki, but be aware this will probably be one of the later ones you unlock.

Sexy11

Jul 13, 2017
Scour the internet. There will be special link appear that is not available if you are not on Dirty Cop route. Click and "Do the thing"

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I can't open the game in chrome, anyone any idea why?
I have opened it in chrome. So it's not chrome, itself.

You downloaded the zip file, extracted it to a game folder and then opened the HTML file in the folder or dragged the HTML file to your chrome, correct?

Feb 1, 2021
Does anyone have any mod ideas for this game they'd like to share? If I could I do a mod that made the majority of the cast (mostly the family) Asian.
Absolutey based.

Aside from that with some raceplay content, I'd also be down for a genderbender expansion.

Vectoro

Mar 17, 2020
Absolutey based.

Aside from that with some raceplay content, I'd also be down for a genderbender expansion.
Thanks the only reason I've not done this idea along with making all the women have large tits is that I SUCK at getting it right on Photoshop along with the preg pics.

And in what way do you mean for that MTF or FTM?

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes