ELSE: in the mood
(blow_job > sex) / sex [goodsex 18] [chance_preg] PREG
blow job > leave ---
[NOT seduced][daughters > 1] CHANCE 90%, compliment TOKEN awareness
[START slaver] JUSTONE CHANCE 50% activate brainwash,
goodsex (18) [chance_preg] PREG
[NOT in harem] add to harem HAREM
[in harem] remove from harem HAREM-REMOVE

As per this guide(https://f95zone.to/threads/incubus-city-v1-15-0-wape.20812/post-6004894)
You need to call your wife, have more than 1 daughter and then compliment her.

I manage to get the option by doing following
1. Choose a start that you are married with daughter
2. Use Jealous wife to kill my current wife.
3. Do girl at market and choose go to bar to drink. Get Daphne.
4. Choose "hypno" her as your wife ("honey I miss you at home")
5. Go Call wife and get the option. (See attached screenshot)
Damn dude, I used your method and it went off without a hitch. Weird, wonder if there's any other way to pop it. Anyways, thanks a bunch, amigo, appreciate the help!

lan1967

Dec 15, 2017
I dun think this is possible.
But why u need to R joy smith?
it's possible as seen from the library choosing the code Librarian. Just wondering. I remember I did it that in the past but dont remember how.

Last edited:

Sexy11

Jul 13, 2017
it's possible as seen from the library choosing the code Librarian. Just wondering. I remember I did it that in the past but dont remember how.
The closest I can think of is choose the begining that you are married to Joy Smith (Family Man begining) and then call Joy Smith a few times till you get the option that she is not in mood for sex. And you can choose rape this way.

Reactions: lan1967

JK3

Jun 19, 2017
You rape Joy Smith in the Dirty Cop story line
>Rape the girl in the park
>Sex the cop you get the gun for
>Rape all of the Smith daughter
>Check the internet, Rape Joy

Reactions: lan1967

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Cannot set properties of undefined (setting 'fencenick')
<<set _NICKNAME = setup.db_starts[$START].fencenick = "guy" >>

Also sometimes the fence shows up a bunch of times in a single run. Would rather that happen much less frequent.

All the mods lack logo images.

Text Jeannie because you know she won't say no. Minutes later, you receive a response from her:
i'm so excited, cum right over
You show up at her place and she is so horny she forgets to ask about a condom.
jeannie_sex
You show her a good time and say goodbye.
»Leave.

/images/in/jeannie_sex.none

This character doesn't seem to exist, nor their images.

similarly with others who become booty calls.

images/in/romance/love.webp should be .gif

Also a bunch of spelling errors throughout. I think mostly in the added content though.

When looking at black book, daughters don't have an image.

video nasty looks for alley/sex3.webp but it is a gif.

/images/in/romance/love.webp but is a gif.

Last edited:

Sexy11

Jul 13, 2017
Dumb question but how to unlock ending 29 and 25?
Ending #25
Start using Comatose Begining. Each day you will get rape and as long as you end the season without getting pregnant, you will get this Ending. It is not hard if you willing to save each day and reload whenever you got pregnant.

Ending#29
Any start will do. Do "an old friend" and sleep
Than do "some whores in a whorehouse" and choose "Meet with Jack."
Continue this scenario
Now, try to get some money. Either Motel girl method or Jealous wife > Get the car key > use Crime Machine to repeat a few times and than sell the car to Midnight Fence.
Continue with Violet. This scenario take a few days and need some gear to complete. This is why you need money to buy the gear and Enki Spice. Meet with Violet, follow her boss, decide what to do with the boss, corrupt and blackmail wife and daughter, continue. I did not count but should need 4-5 night to complete it.
After you completed Violet and go back her home to celebrate with her, you should be done.

DirtyPants

Sep 16, 2022
I want to start playing this game, but I am a bit confused since there are the original, enhanced, and extended.
Which one should I play first? Also, does 'All' have like all three of them merged? If not, is there any edition with all 3 of them merged? (I can add the mods on my own)

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I want to start playing this game, but I am a bit confused since there are the original, enhanced, and extended.
Which one should I play first? Also, does 'All' have like all three of them merged? If not, is there any edition with all 3 of them merged? (I can add the mods on my own)
Well, seeing as two of the three you mention are "unofficial" builds ... perhaps you should start with the original?

Also, "All" means playable on all platforms (win, mac, android, linux) - because its an HTML game you play in a web browser. It doesn't mean the original and two unofficial builds combined.

Reactions: DirtyPants

Sexy11

Jul 13, 2017
The original game here have merge the "enhanced and extended" version. Because these version introduce new scenario and the Original Game creator like it thus included in his last release

As for other mod, those are graphic enhance, such as Hentai mod will replace original real actress with anime version.

Reactions: DirtyPants

Boobybob187

Jul 27, 2022
I have some issues robbing/r'ing the brothel.

I am using Rhyslers guide, which tells me that with the gun, I can r the receptionist and the other girls with enough brutality.
Even though I have like 7 R's, and the gun, I do not get the options.

I used the console to double check and have_gun is true and my brutalityScore is 9. Am I missing something?

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes