bloodydragon

Dec 29, 2017
I see that in the source file there are blacked/cuckold content exist, I'm curious on how to get them, anyone help? No one seems to be talking about them

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I see that in the source file there are blacked/cuckold content exist, I'm curious on how to get them, anyone help? No one seems to be talking about them
Don't know what or why that kind of content would be in the source - there is no such content. That's not what this game is about.

Southron

Jun 7, 2017
The "blacked" files are used when you pimp out your own daughters after corrupting them. There's not really extended cuckold content, like the person said above the closest is the "Friendly Competition" beginning.

Reactions: Count Morado

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Does anyone have any ideas for mods/beginning/endings? Asking just for fun.
My favorite ending is the one where the trouble girl asks you to impregnate her and just leaves to carry your burden so maybe something like that? An ending where more girls want to have your kids and ask nothing for it, as if it's their duty to deal with the consequences and your right to breed them.
Any sort of epilogue would be nice too. Finding women you've impregnated in previous playthroughs, meeting your kids and breeding them again before abandoning them or even breeding the daughters as well.

bloodydragon

Dec 29, 2017
Does anyone has a walkthrough of the baker and an old friend? I got ending 29 with walkthrough in previous pages but I can't much of the content that I am seeing in the source file folder.

Ebenezer_Fidgett

May 19, 2023
For some reason, when I qualify for multiple endings, I no longer get to pick which one I get, which makes some of the marriages in particular virtually impossible to actually get.

Rkungthunch

Mar 30, 2022
Ive tried following the instruction in this thread to get wedding bells: your own daughter but cant seem to achieve it. Ive gotten a ton of other endings on accident like Utopia, Royal, etc but havent gotten a trigger for wedding bells: your own daughter. Can anybody assist me in this?

Reactions: Tutuooo
4.50 star(s) 56 Votes