fomeki6933

Jun 29, 2020
is there a way to have more than 7 nights?
Not right when you start a fresh save, but you can buy Enki Spice from the fence for more nights, and also the Crime Machine allows you to turn back time so you can do several scenarios in the same night. As you play you also unlock some beginnings with longer "seasons".

And the cheat code already posted, of course.

Klangkugel

Sep 2, 2021
Dunno if the bug has already been reported, but on the Bad Cop beginning, anyone you try to enslave just disappears instead. No idea if it's because of the custom text, but the slaves don't appear in the dungeon afterward.

Jun 19, 2020
Can someone help me? I use to play the on the localhost in chrome for version v1.10.4 and now just download the v1.15.0 which I now play on Joiplay however I want to copy my previous progress localhost save into my joiplay save but I don't know where it is.. Can someone tell me the step-by-step how to do it?

Lovelyblack09

Nov 21, 2019
Okay, I must be missing something really obvious. I cannot seem to get Wedding Bells: Your Own Daughter. I have GSed her. I have only 1 R. I have the wedding ring. I've tried the ring from both the jealous wife and the fence and neither worked. The wiki says " only gs one of your daughters.", does this mean I can only GS one of my daughters but can GS other women normally or does it mean I cannot GS ANY other woman EXCEPT my daughter? This one is driving me nutty.
this one drove me crazy as well but the best way I did it was to do this. 1. have prince beginning unlocked, 2. have chronosand so you can age up a daughter, 3. don't have sex with her until your sex is 20 or above, 4. make sure to impregnate 30 women or you might get uptopia ending just stop at 30. 5. have oblivion parasite so you can erase any rapes over 1, and 6. pray it works as i know how hard it is to get that one but don't give her the ring and don't get a wife.

Yurij

Sep 11, 2017
I do it's just I wanna play the mods as well and each time I try to select the mods In the main menu the images don't load
You have to actually download them before you can use them

Once downloaded (see mod descriptions for url) the mod must be unzipped to a corresponding folder:

[Incubus City folder]\mods\[mod foldername]\

The hentai mod should be in the folder Incubus City\mods\hentai\
The Sp1ke mod should be in the folder Incubus City\mods\Sp1ke\
The chocolate mod should be in the folder Incubus City\mods\chocolate\

Some of these imageswap mods are included with some installs of the game, others you'll need to download below:

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes