Reaper494

Oct 27, 2018
How do you not have a Patreon set up already? This is great!!! Would totally donate!
Because of Patreon's strict stance of any content they consider "Taboo"(rape, incest, etc)

That's why many developers have to change the content for Patreon, while uploading their work to sites like this one where they can use the original content, or provide/have someone create a patch to include the deleted content.

Wape

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Because of Patreon's strict stance of any content they consider "Taboo"(rape, incest, etc)

That's why many developers have to change the content for Patreon, while uploading their work to sites like this one where they can use the original content, or provide/have someone create a patch to include the deleted content.
I wonder if one could eliminate a step from that and just not post content to Patreon at all, just announce when new content is available. Anyone who cares would already know where to find download links.

In any event, I will make a Patreon in good time. I don't need the money but it would be nice to have funds with which to pay people for contributions. A big reason I haven't is I'm 'between games' at the moment. The thing I'm working on (JRPG) is not standard (in terms of style or content) for me, it's just a test bed for systems for future games, and it's going to take a while. I wouldn't feel comfortable accepting money while I'm working on something that isn't what I do and isn't mainly intended for an audience.

Might have someone who isn't terrible at programming (ie someone who isn't me) help me out fairly soon, so it could go faster than I anticipate. We'll see. Fingers crossed.

Drakavius

Jan 26, 2019
I'm stuck trying to find Lucine. According to the graphics I haven't got 7, but my token box says I'm only missing 4.

MisterAnon04

May 30, 2018
Hey @Wape just got a quick question/favor to ask. Loving the game so far, it tickles so many fetishes. But I'm a bit confused about some of the start bonuses you get for the endings. Some are pretty clear, like extra cash or more time, but there's others I'm not sure about. Take the Utopia ending. The bonus is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but the only difference I can see is more starting cash, and that doesn't sound quite right as there should be more than that.

Which brings me to what I wanted to ask you. Is it possible that you add a section to the wiki were you outline exactly what each ending bonus gives? If it's supposed to be a secret then I understand. Thanks for any help you can provide.

Drakavius

Jan 26, 2019
Anyone have any tips for Shinoa? Missing two tokens, Ruby, Musty, and/or Sunken. Although Sharp and Carved don't light up as received I'm pretty sure I got them at my box says 70 of 72.

EXBV

Aug 23, 2017
I'm absolutely confuse/lost as to how you trigger the marriage endings for anyone. I am following the wiki, but it's way too ambiguous: is it random? Or can you gauarantee it with any woman?

Literally either helped the jealous wife (1 R + got the ring) then helped Val home and went straight to the ending =look to the future. What am I missing?>

MisterAnon04

May 30, 2018
I'm absolutely confuse/lost as to how you trigger the marriage endings for anyone. I am following the wiki, but it's way too ambiguous: is it random? Or can you gauarantee it with any woman?

Literally either helped the jealous wife (1 R + got the ring) then helped Val home and went straight to the ending =look to the future. What am I missing?>
Sounds like you just got unlucky and messed up some how. Just did a quick run through now, follow these steps for Val (drunk), and then apply as necessary for the others.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If this doesn't work, then you game is probably just messed up. I'd recommend making a copy of the saves and re-downloading the game to the most recent version, as your one might not have that ending if you're using an older version.

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018

You need positive Karma as well, and the Jealous Wife scenario involves a rape and a murder. For Val make sure you don't fuck the roommate, others involve the thief, babysitter, Maria (Tony's girl, this one is fun), cop, etc. Positive Karma (Murders are indifferent), max 1 rape, and obviously seduce your target (though going by Maria, a Hypnotism works as well in some cases).

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
i have been playing this game for some time now but still dont know what tokens are and what they do. any help?
Tokens don't do anything, though I think getting access to the Midnight Fence depends on your token amount. Otherwise consider them achievements or trophies like most regular games have.

Reaper494

Oct 27, 2018
i have been playing this game for some time now but still dont know what tokens are and what they do. any help?
Right now, the only purpose tokens serve are increasing the "buy level" with the Midnight Fence, giving you access to expensive, yet special items. Wape has said they may also play a role in the sequel, Incubus Island, depending on the number found in City.

Reactions: Zurrlock

Reaper494

Oct 27, 2018
Tokens don't do anything, though I think getting access to the Midnight Fence depends on your token amount. Otherwise consider them achievements or trophies like most regular games have.
Agreed about the achievements. For now, anyways.

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes