kinglevvis

Aug 6, 2017
You have to murder 2 or more people, and impregnate the woman herself. iirc you can get both of those murders done with her husband and his mistress.

Ok, I did that and I'm getting ending number 10. Does the number of people killed, morality, or if there were any inseminations before matter?

shinomond

Nov 21, 2017
For those that need evil points quickly either start evil with the caged beast start or rape all the girls you babysit. You only need to seduce 4 girls not reach +4 love or luminous rank.

kinglevvis

Aug 6, 2017
For the jealous wife, I wait until the last day kill the mistress and the husband and then impregnate the wife. Is that the right way to do it?

shinomond

Nov 21, 2017
For the jealous wife, I wait until the last day kill the mistress and the husband and then impregnate the wife. Is that the right way to do it?
If you have caged beast as a start just chose that and then help the wife, rape the mistress and demand sex of the wife. On the next day sleep to the end to unlock ending 4 wed the jealous wife.

Last edited:

kinglevvis

Aug 6, 2017
If you have caged beast as a start just chose that and then help the wife, rape the mistress and demand sex of the wife. On the next day sleep to the end to unlock ending 4 wed the jealous wife.
How do you get the caged beast ending?

Aug 16, 2018
Does anybody have the exact steps for the Emancipator, Superhero, and Lab Rat Endings?

Also, I got the bartender to give me permission into the dungeon, but I don't remember what requirements I already achieved. Would appreciate any info.

Apr 24, 2018
Heh, I'd argue that repeating stuff is a big part of the game, it's basically the rogue-like of rape games.
You have a point about the lack of guidance, but fortunately the engine (if you can call SugarCube an engine) is extremely easy to cheat in.
Rogue-likes are randomly generated, that's why you play them again and again; not because you're trying to figure out what to do in the same setting. That's a terrible, terrible, terrible, ter(etc.) comparison. Just terrible. Not apt at all.

Hmm, can anyone else confirm that the Mind Master ending is working? I took a peek at the code, and it says the ending should trigger when $hypnoScore > 4. I'm sitting at a hypno score of 8 and it still doesn't trigger.
It's working. I followed the guide exactly to get it to work, but I had issues the first time. I'm guessing either your alignment was off (I messed that up by having consensual sex with two of the girls you baby-sit, which I misread.), or if you followed it another ending took priority. I think I ended up getting shotgun wedding first, then re-did everything and got mind master.

Um, don't you need to have 4 seductions in order to unlock the hypnosis ability? It seems pretty difficult to get the ability, hypnotize 4 people, and drop alignment in time...
I think it's just 3. Also, if you get the schoolteacher start, that's super easy to do.

Seriously? How in the world is that going to work? Yes, it is a terrible idea. I have no clue at all as how to do this. If I go on a rape-spree, I don't develop mind powers. If I develop mind powers, I become a paragon of virtue. Seriously, HOW do you do this?
Like above, it tells you how in the guide, but you can start as a schoolteacher to have it instantly, and basically go on a rape spree from there in between hypnoses, just to make your alignment dip.

Thought I'd try to help a few people out. As for what I wanna talk about; the guide sucks... like a lot. I've had issues following the descriptive ones to a tee, and the vague ones are 1) super fucking annoying; I looked up a guide, how about you spoon-feed it to me like I fucking asked you to, and 2) feel like they're so simple they should be in the game. I've seen stuff like that in hentai games before, you mouse over a CG or ending you're missing and it gives you a crappy little hint on how to get it like those.

Aside from that, it's a solid little game. I actually wanted to try to get all the endings for a while, though I've kinda lost interest since I've fulfilled the conditions I thought were explained, and usually end up getting something else instead. It was a neat read for the most part, if a bit lackluster here and there.

kkai

Dec 21, 2016
The endings works, the question is what ending did you get instead? You may qualify for multiple endings and MM is simply lower on the hierarchy. Please let me know, I can shift it around if it's particularly pernicious.
You may have already ruled this out, and I know that NG+ allows you to rule out one ending, but it seems like it would be a good thing if, when multiple ending criteria are met, that it will prioritize a not yet unlocked one over one already unlocked before falling back to the regular priorities.

shinomond

Nov 21, 2017
I'm having trouble getting ending 21, it's one of the last ones for me.
Finally got Ending 21.
Best way is to start with 15-Emancipator to start with a slave.
Next sex your slave and hunt a few girls to get the mind powers. Then use hypno on mother and father of sisters and two others. Then save before entering slave dungeon and impregnate all the slaves inside. This should give ending 21.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
when you try to achieve a specific ending, try not to meet the requirements for other endings. The main culprits were the sisters and the gangster girl taking precedence over other endings.

shinomond

Nov 21, 2017
ok so... i'm stuck on ending 16. Whats the condition?
Be a good person, impregnate the hotel girl and give her to Waid/Wade, need to complete this mid playthough as you need time for her to be killed and get angry to plan your revenge and then enact it. Can have no other rapes or murders other then ending required ones. Save before starting revenge as you need a specific combination of choices when you get to his appartment.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Be a good person, impregnate the hotel girl and give her to Waid/Wade, need to complete this mid playthough as you need time for her to be killed and get angry to plan your revenge and then enact it. Can have no other rapes or murders other then ending required ones. Save before starting revenge as you need a specific combination of choices when you get to his appartment.
who is the hotel girl though lol
edit: ah the motel girl i guess?

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 56 Votes