dzayh

Aug 30, 2017
It's a pretty fair review. I largely agree with you on the point above, and it's something I intend to address when making game content in future.

Dahlia Dark.

And if your alignment is even more evil, a third option becomes available that bypasses the entire babysitting path.

You would have liked the Renpy version of this concept I worked on which used hentai CGs and the like. Had difficulty getting Renpy to save data loaded in from databases though (that game was more of an RPG) so I put it on hold.

Here's a few girls you can send him: babysitter (seduced), park girl (if mind controlled), girl in love (if she knows she's being raped from the start), girl at cinema (if you pay her for it)
Thank you for your answer

Sep 21, 2017
Finally got Ending 21.
Best way is to start with 15-Emancipator to start with a slave.
Next sex your slave and hunt a few girls to get the mind powers. Then use hypno on mother and father of sisters and two others. Then save before entering slave dungeon and impregnate all the slaves inside. This should give ending 21.
Still unable to get the slavemaster ending, since I keep getting ending 10 and 5. Is there anything wrong I am doing?

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Still unable to get the slavemaster ending, since I keep getting ending 10 and 5. Is there anything wrong I am doing?
Start with the emancipator perk. Hypno 4. Bang all the girls in the underground slave facility. Do not bang the sisters. Do not bang the gangster girl. Don't meet requirements for other endings basically.

Sep 21, 2017
Start with the emancipator perk. Hypno 4. Bang all the girls in the underground slave facility. Do not bang the sisters. Do not bang the gangster girl. Don't meet requirements for other endings basically.
Thanks, just realised I need to bang all the girls in the underground dungeon, and not the girls I captured

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
A quick mini-guide on seducing the sisters:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And some bugs I've noticed in this section:

-When the girls ask you about having fun, it seems like Prudence's name was replaced by Hope. Since Hope answers twice, once by saying she wants to watch a movie but then a second time saying she doesn't care.

-When the girls have fish sticks, one of the girl's named "Joy" says she doesn't like it, but that is supposed to be the mom's name.

Last edited:

DC123

Jul 24, 2017
Can anyone help with getting ending two? Have the ring, good-natured with above 10 seductions, and I am assuming the target is either drunken lush or woman down on her luck.

Sep 21, 2017
Can anyone help with getting ending two? Have the ring, good-natured with above 10 seductions, and I am assuming the target is either drunken lush or woman down on her luck.
It is the drunken lush, you just have to be nice to her, get her home, and she would have sex with you. Then skip to the end and you will get the ending [Also need the diamond ring]

Last edited:

DC123

Jul 24, 2017
Now I'm down to ending 16 and 22. For 16, I'm assuming I need to take revenge on Tony, just not sure what exactly I need to do, hint says to rape in revenge, but I tried both to rape and not to rape, anyone has suggestions?

Last edited:
Sep 21, 2017
Now I'm down to ending 16 and 22. For 16, I'm assuming I need to take revenge on Tony, just not sure what exactly I need to do, hint says to rape in revenge, but I tried both to rape and not to rape, anyone has suggestions?
For me I choose the sneak around the house option, then the daughter option ad lastly the rape option

Prinplup

Aug 6, 2016
I would suggest refactoring the ending code so it lets the player choose from all viable endings rather than defaulting to the one which comes last (e.g. dystopia, utopia). Also, it might make sense to store the list of girls who are potential recruits (be it harem or waid etc etc) in some other form rather than just single variables - for example, if the player goes through the brothel in one sitting he will only be able to recruit one of the whores.

The game feels pretty polished as is; I look forward to further content :)

DestroXPussy

Dec 10, 2017
Doesn't work, can you elaborate on your steps?
Steps:
1. Go to the Sleeping Beauty, Pay Wade
2. Get the Motel Girl.
3. Impregnate the 2 sisters (any except Hope). DO NOT Sell Motel Girl to Wade.
4. Sell Motel Girl to Wade
5. Seduce (not rape) 1 other girl.
6. Choose she was pregnant.
7. Go to Tony alone.
8. RAPE the sister/daughter/girlfriend
9. IN NO CASE WHATSOEVER, MURDER ANYONE

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
7 days is just not enough time. lol After finding the lockpick the game got real easy.
Basically what I'm saying is we need more.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
How do you even get the dystopia ending? I can't seem to get near 16 pregs without getting more than 2 seducations. tried multiple new + starts none seem to do it.

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes