Acidcola

Nov 2, 2018
Whats up with the dark place with unfortunate souls in it in this update? You can't enter the dungeon if you don't have brutality? Incubus & Seduction checks were removed?

I see only a brutality check when going through the event.

Wape

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
So this release was obviously far buggier than any previous one, no doubt a result of me trying to change how almost everything in the game worked all in a single release. That was obviously not a great idea, so I promise not to do that again. I have to head out soon, but I'll deal with everything on my plate as soon as I get back this afternoon. (Most bugs are simple to fix once they're noticed/diagnosed.) Thanks for your patience.

vince638 dragonangel Actually when you R her you're supposed to have a 100% preg chance. I can't reproduce that, can you save at the start of that scene and then send me the save if you get the same non-impregnation?

Acidcola Do you mean at the washroom stage, or when you're talking to the guy down below? I made it possible to not qualify in the washroom, but if you think I overshot the requirements I'll take a look at changing them.
UPDATE: Fixed.

Pervypervus Which sale method are you missing? There's a few, I've probably forgot all of them at this point. I may have disabled one of them while I was messing around, just lemme know which one.
UPDATE: Found and fixed.

Adrian24 That sucks, I can make a generic fix to let you continue if no option is otherwise presented, but I'm curious about what went wrong in your specific case. If it's not too much trouble, could you send me a save so I can take a look? I'll fix it either way, I just want to know how.
UPDATE: Added a failsafe option, but I'd still like to see a savestate if you can reproduce the event.

I hadn't used any mods, but when I switched over to Chocolate City, everything popped up including all the ones I've married in the Black Book.
Ok, so when I loaded your game, you did have Sp1ke's mod selected. This is the cause of both the girl's portraits not showing up on those cards and the videos during the Family Man start. This is obviously a bug in the modding system that I'll need to fix, I'm just wondering if there's some aspect of the Mod menu that is unclear that led you to not realize you were using a mod? Maybe I should change 'Vanilla City' to 'No Mod' or something like that?

I also figured out the message about murdering the kid, it was remembering the contents of a one-use variable from a previous playthrough that the new path skipped over. I really wish I understood Twine like I do now when I started making this game, it's littered with such bad methods born from my ignorance. I'll change it so that it now just checks if he's in your kill list.

Last edited:

Wape

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
UPDATE: More issues addresed in this patch:
v1.8.2: - -

Jrobbo117

Dec 30, 2017
does anyone have the cheat to unlock the endings, i tried to use the ones on the blogspot but they are not working as they should be.

kkai

Dec 21, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Love it.

Also, I noted a missing logo for Sp1ke's mod. I'm guessing it just needs to be updated for 1.8 since the current package is the same one I downloaded for 1.7.

Reactions: Wape

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
I think I found a bug, when I leave the mail order bride I get:
$TXT1

$TXT2 you say over your shoulder as you leave her.

$TXT3 she calls after you.

Acidcola

Nov 2, 2018
Also, I was unable to trigger brutality during bait girl thing, or is there some other place where you can bring fists to a gunfight?

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
not sure if this is a bug or I messed up somehow or if this is a feature of the new update but I prefer the old look with no scrolling and you can see everything

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes