Wape

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Tataro The remainder of the Smith girls, and possibly one more (sorry, I honestly don't remember). Who's that in your sig?

Wape

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
I'll trade you the name for a walktrough for new content...
Thanks. The updated token section of the wiki will help you with some of it (though there's some gaps that I'll fill sooner or later), but here's how to get the new scenario:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kittyofdoom

Jun 8, 2018
Seems to be a bug with the Dirty Cop ending.

When you go through the scenario and get to "Rape Martinez again" this error occurs;

:: SIR I DONT WANT TO ALARM YOU BUT THERES PROBABLY A CODING ERROR FOR (Rape Martinez again) DO WIDGET ::

Reactions: Wape

benkhalifa

Aug 12, 2018
I can not understand why when I run version 1.8, it is written to me in the menu that it is version 1.7.4?

I downloaded the game already 3 times from different sources and even from the developer’s site, it still writes that version 1.7.4.

Previously, this game is not played.

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
While I was there I got the urge to figure out how to change the logo and look of it, but I couldn't figure it out. It's on me - I'm not a patient man. But, does anyone know how to change the logo of a MediaWiki wiki?
doesn't work? The mentioned box should be under "Manage this wiki's additional settings" in your administration settings.

TwinMonkey

Jan 22, 2019
• In the family scenario none of the vids and pics show up (except for Charity's pic). I'm getting them with the rest of the content.

• After calling up Joy Smith and taking care of her... the option still remains.

• Started with the "manage talent" option. Went to Gabriella first, got an error message when I selected $400 and couldn't continue. Selected $300 and it continued as normal.

• In the Teacher start, when you talk to the boyfriend... the final text makes it seem like you killed him because you get "maybe Steve will reincarnate as your child" or whatever it was.

• Married Britney and Hope (not at the same time), but neither showed up as a "past wives". I did get married Jean between those games and she showed up.

Wape

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
benkhalifa I noticed that after uploading, I forgot to update the version number within the game. How embarrassing. Sorry for the confusion.

Kittyofdoom Thanks for spotting that. Will fix. Hope you weren't alarmed, sir.

TwinMonkey Thanks for the list, I'll take a look.

vince638

Oct 12, 2018
Starting with the new Shinoa start:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Looks like I'm gonna have to restart from a clean file, eh?
Edit: whew, changing the fake name was enough to fix that one.

Last edited:

Wape

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Thanks to everyone for bringing issues to my attention. I've gone through the bugs reported above and fixed the ones I could reproduce. To keep track of which ones I fixed I liked the post that mentions it, so if you got a like from me I probably fixed your problem. Here is update to new version:

Update to v1.8.1: - -

I had a few issues reproducing these three TwinMonkey
• In the family scenario none of the vids and pics show up (except for Charity's pic). I'm getting them with the rest of the content.

• In the Teacher start, when you talk to the boyfriend... the final text makes it seem like you killed him because you get "maybe Steve will reincarnate as your child" or whatever it was.

• Married Britney and Hope (not at the same time), but neither showed up as a "past wives". I did get married Jean between those games and she showed up.
For the first: Did you have a mod enabled, by any chance?
For the third: I don't know why that would be. Could you send me a savegame so I can look at that?

Last edited:
Reactions: kaorok and vince638

TwinMonkey

Jan 22, 2019
I hadn't used any mods, but when I switched over to Chocolate City, everything popped up including all the ones I've married in the Black Book.

vince638

Oct 12, 2018
Wape It looks like going after Darlene (getting the rice token) doesn't actually impregnate her (or at least has a chance to fail despite what's written). Disregard if this is normal.

Bluetint

Jun 26, 2017
Possible Bugs: The "I'll take the ring option" has the same outcome as pullover, for the jealous wife route.
Also for the superhero start, having sex with any vixen keeps increasing the mindpowers unlimitedly.

dragonangel

Jan 15, 2019
@Wape It looks like going after Darlene (getting the rice token) doesn't actually impregnate her (or at least has a chance to fail despite what's written). Disregard if this is normal.
It's normal. If you want to impregnate her, you need to have enough in inhuman nature score.

Pervypervus

Jan 2, 2018
Not sure if this is intentional because it was underpowered or if it's a bug with the new Slavery system, but I can't sell the slaves...
Also, can those of us who are lazy bastards with more love for this game than time and patience get hints on how to get the new beginnings? Love this game so much! :)

Last edited:

Adrian24

May 25, 2017
Version 1.8.1: bug with the market/streaming girl, when you pay big money and go TV exec on her:

After the text "She envelops you in her arms." There is no link to go further.

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes