kqrYm4HyK4

Jan 1, 2018
To the dev, maybe can consider using qsp instead of html. Personally I dislike html games so some suggestion from me.
Game's great so far, even though there's no skip grinding option. I liked the storyline and interactions with chars, just keep going.

• Sad
Reactions: vince638

Prinplup

Aug 6, 2016
So, having downloaded Twine to try and edit the game/make a mod for it, can someone please tell me that there's an easier way to edit the game than using Twine's godawful UI?

Wape
Personally I usually just edit the html in a text editor to fix bugs on the spot, lul

Apr 7, 2019
I noticed that there is a wife card(and several unused gifs and images) for the bait girl in the files, but an option to marry her never appears. I checked in Rhylser's guide too, and it seems to not even be an option. Will it be in a later update?

Wape

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
So, having downloaded Twine to try and edit the game/make a mod for it, can someone please tell me that there's an easier way to edit the game than using Twine's godawful UI?
I use the Twine interface, but it has some pretty severe issues I'll admit. Some people just edit the html file directly. Others use a text editor and then compile twine script files together using tweego, but that might be inconvenient for your purposes.

For just a regular image mod you needn't actually use it except to paste a mod you've made in a text editor into the 'setMods' passage.

I noticed that there is a wife card(and several unused gifs and images) for the bait girl in the files, but an option to marry her never appears. I checked in Rhylser's guide too, and it seems to not even be an option. Will it be in a later update?
Probably. I figured I'd make her marriageable eventually and I had the card photoshop file open so I just went ahead and did it.

For those having trouble finding a certain path in a gain (scenario path, token, ending) I have wrote a guide by analyzing
the game code and describing the game mechanics and every possible outcome.

An for a bit of fun, a screenshot of the non-scientific SECRET token scene.
I didn't see your post until umpteenthreason mentioned it, glad he did. Thank you Rhysler, added link to the guide to main post.

To the dev, maybe can consider using qsp instead of html. Personally I dislike html games so some suggestion from me.
No. I can style the shit outta html. CSS is my bitch. Not changing.

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
I think I have done everything possible in the game. Good job, Wape, by the way... plenty of things to keep us completionists occupied.
There a couple of things that I do not believe are achievable despite seeing them on Rhylser's guide, and I would appreciate if someone could confirm it or point the error in my logic :)
  1. Faceted token. I do not think you can preg Lizzie (gangsta girl) and access the slavers to get Isador, Candace and the other slaves, unless I am missing something?
  2. Bullpit beginning. No way to access the secret dungeon if you are the caged beast, again, unless missing something?
On a separate note, I have noticed that the counter in the fence is wrong. When I had 6 missing tokens it was saying that I had 3 missing. Not sure if it was counting the hidden ones (though I have only 2)

tgp31

Aug 17, 2018
For those having trouble finding a certain path in a gain (scenario path, token, ending) I have wrote a guide by analyzing

Your guide says: "
3. Unlock a harem by getting drugs from the copGirl then trading them in the alleyGirl scenario.
Use your stamina to grind hypno and sex XP while keeping the brutal low (high brutal can lock you out of some paths)
When you have enough hypno change your harem to slaves and grind them for brutal and sex XP.
More brutal = more stamina = exponential increase of skills.
At sex=35 you can goodrape your slaves for brutal+hypno+sex HP for totally ridiculous skill levels.
"
but how do you change harem into slave dungeon or brothel and vice versa.

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
Your guide says: "
3. Unlock a harem by getting drugs from the copGirl then trading them in the alleyGirl scenario.
Use your stamina to grind hypno and sex XP while keeping the brutal low (high brutal can lock you out of some paths)
When you have enough hypno change your harem to slaves and grind them for brutal and sex XP.
More brutal = more stamina = exponential increase of skills.
At sex=35 you can goodrape your slaves for brutal+hypno+sex HP for totally ridiculous skill levels.
"
but how do you change harem into slave dungeon or brothel and vice versa.
God Emperor start lets you do that.

Apr 7, 2019
I think I have done everything possible in the game. Good job, Wape, by the way... plenty of things to keep us completionists occupied.
There a couple of things that I do not believe are achievable despite seeing them on Rhylser's guide, and I would appreciate if someone could confirm it or point the error in my logic :)
  1. Faceted token. I do not think you can preg Lizzie (gangsta girl) and access the slavers to get Isador, Candace and the other slaves, unless I am missing something?
  2. Bullpit beginning. No way to access the secret dungeon if you are the caged beast, again, unless missing something?
On a separate note, I have noticed that the counter in the fence is wrong. When I had 6 missing tokens it was saying that I had 3 missing. Not sure if it was counting the hidden ones (though I have only 2)
1. Maybe using the Oblivion Parasite to undo the event of acessing the slavers after pregging those slaves, then pregging Lizzie would work? The only thing the Parasite does not seem to erase is pregs, it seems.
2. Given how all the other beginning unlocks work, this one should be available after having unlocked the Caged Beast beginning, and the Prometheus Undone ending, but not exactly getting Prometheus Undone on a Caged Beast run. Assuming that I'm right, and knowing that Rhylser's guide lists the Bullpit bonuses as "??????????", it's safe to say that it's in the code, but not fully implemented yet.

Rhylser

Jul 1, 2017
I have unlocked all the tokens, marriages, endings, beginning listed in the guide except for:
bullpit
faceted

1) Bullpit beginning has an unlock code but not start scenario code. In development I guess

2) Faceted requires very complex scenario interaction. Kudos to the developer for the excellent scenario outcome planning, in most of the cases there is literally a single path of choices that brings you closer to the faceted token.

However, I am not sure it is possible as the code searches for the girl inclusion in both "preg"(impregnated) and "love"(seduced) lists, and for Jean and Maria I cannot find a path that keeps them pregnant while dealing with the rest of restrictions.
Example:
- can be only raped: Claire, Smith sisters (due to scenario interlocking), smoking lady, E17, C24, B47,
- Maria needs to be gangbanged to death due to complex scenario interlocking, which will "unpreg" her. Jean needs to die also

Here is the list of puzzles to solve for the faceted, and their solutions, as far I can think of:

2.1) How I preg Jeanna and Kendra at the same time.
SOLUTION:
There is a single beginning that lets you do this, unlocked after some grinding. Choose a beginning that pregs a girl from the start, then end the season. Keep grinding.

2.2) How I get Lizzie and the alleyTrade girls (Candance, Isador, Becky, ...)
SOLUTION:
There is a secret questline that reopens the alley trade, even after you interacted with Lizzie
Just harass cops, participate in gangbangs, ...

2.3) Yes I have opened the alleytrade, now I can start a harem with my credits.
- Oops, I don't have any credits, maybe I will trade in my slave/ famous reporter
- Oh my god, what happen to the alley trade?
SOLUTION:
There is another secret quest that lets you start your own harem, so you can kidnap girls, grind credits, ...
Punish a cop and be buddy-buddy with another

2.4) There is still not time for grinding credits
SOLUTION:
Traders will pay a lot of credits for a famous girl. Maybe you can rape her and enslave her

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In conclusion the token could be achievable if the requirements will be relaxed to:
- allow some of the girls to not be seduced
- check for a "was pregnant" allowing some girls to die afterwards

Last edited:

Wape

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
I have unlocked all the tokens, marriages, endings, beginning listed in the guide except for:
bullpit
faceted

1) Bullpit beginning has an unlock code but not start scenario code. In development I guess

2) Faceted requires very complex scenario interaction. Kudos to the developer for the excellent scenario outcome planning, in most of the cases there is literally a single path of choices that brings you closer to the faceted token.

However, I am not sure it is possible as the code searches for the girl inclusion in both "preg"(impregnated) and "love"(seduced) lists, and for Jean and Maria I cannot find a path that keeps them pregnant while dealing with the rest of restrictions.
Example:
- can be only raped: Claire, Smith sisters (due to scenario interlocking), smoking lady, E17, C24, B47,
- Maria needs to be gangbanged to death due to complex scenario interlocking, which will "unpreg" her. Jean needs to die also

Here is the list of puzzles to solve for the faceted, and their solutions, as far I can think of:

2.1) How I preg Jeanna and Kendra at the same time.
SOLUTION:
There is a single beginning that lets you do this, unlocked after some grinding. Choose a beginning that pregs a girl from the start, then end the season. Keep grinding.

2.2) How I get Lizzie and the alleyTrade girls (Candance, Isador, Becky, ...)
SOLUTION:
There is a secret questline that reopens the alley trade, even after you interacted with Lizzie
Just harass cops, participate in gangbangs, ...

2.3) Yes I have opened the alleytrade, now I can start a harem with my credits.
- Oops, I don't have any credits, maybe I will trade in my slave/ famous reporter
- Oh my god, what happen to the alley trade?
SOLUTION:
There is another secret quest that lets you start your own harem, so you can kidnap girls, grind credits, ...
Punish a cop and be buddy-buddy with another

2.4) There is still not time for grinding credits
SOLUTION:
Traders will pay a lot of credits for a famous girl. Maybe you can rape her and enslave her

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In conclusion the token could be achievable if the requirements will be relaxed to:
- allow some of the girls to not be seduced
- check for a "was pregnant" allowing some girls to die afterwards
You two played the shit out of this. At this point I think you have a greater understanding of my game than I do. Sorry I had stuff in there out of your reach, pretty sure faceted was achievable at some point, but I kept adding and changing...

Regarding Rhys' proposed fixes for this: Since currently there is no tracking for the pregnancies of dead women (a morbid endeavor even by my standards), I'll simply change it to disinclude them from consideration in the total. Even doing so this may be a kinda dickish token regardless so might tool around with conditions for it beyond that.

I'm not sure how you know about 'bullpit', did I leave something showing I shouldn't have? It was going to be an alternate version of the Beast Unleashed start if the protagonist was unable to escape, so an entire season trapped and forced to breed. A male equivalent of the Comatose start. Might yet include it.

Rhylser

Jul 1, 2017
Just played the entire game by looking at the 29710 lines long source code.

<<if $endings[103] and $endings[17] >>bullpit
<<set _unlocked_starts.push("bullpit") >>
<</if >>

• Haha
Reactions: Wape and n0cn1l

DiroGoodboy

Oct 18, 2016

Thank you for your efforts but may I ask what "Shinoa" means in your guide?

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes