nujol23

Dec 18, 2018
Holy crap the changes with daughters giving birth makes things get out of control really quick if you keep fucking them. I went from just have 1 daughter to 15 in about 2 minutes and then to 50 daughters in 5 minutes. I tried to get all of them into my harem but each time i fucked and corrupted 1, 2 more daughters gave birth to more.

• Haha
Reactions: vince638 and kaorok

kaorok

May 31, 2017
I managed to get "Single Father" start by Hypnotizing Joy Smith (the mom of the 5 daughters), NOT babysitting her daughters, then meeting the requirements to marry her (having the diamond ring, not having sex with any of her daughters, and having sex with her when you have at least 11 skill).

Reactions: lucas nuevavista

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
I managed to get "Single Father" start by Hypnotizing Joy Smith (the mom of the 5 daughters), NOT babysitting her daughters, then meeting the requirements to marry her (having the diamond ring, not having sex with any of her daughters, and having sex with her when you have at least 11 skill).
That worked thanks

Reactions: kaorok

kaorok

May 31, 2017
Now if anyone can help me figure out how to get Shinoa (the streamer girl) to stream sex with her without hypnotizing/raping her, that would be great. The one in the walkthrough/guide doesn't quite work for me.

kaorok

May 31, 2017
Which of the endigs is the best to use to get Single father.
Any beginning that boosts your hypnosis skill (since you need at least 14 hypno and 11 sex skill to trigger marrying Joy Smith) and doesn't lock you out of the marriage ending (must be able to get married, 1 or less rapes, have wedding ring, Good alignment).

HB38

Oct 3, 2017
Started toying around with adding my own character to the game; and in looking at the 'files' (the way Twine groups sub heads)… oh boy, the number of hooks required is intense. My preliminary look seems to indicate you'd need to modify db_girls, db_weddingtalk, preyListPrey, useSponge at a minimum (dreams and db_tokens are likely going to need updates to bring said character into parity with the existing ones).

I also noticed a section called
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
for the women listed in db_girls, but I'm not sure how it's currently used in game.

OsoSober

Jul 22, 2018
hi all, just wondering, others have mentioned breeding and birthing the daughters, how do you do this? what items or endings/beginnings do you need?

Raknor

May 12, 2019
First off, this game is great. I haven't slept much in the past 3 days trying to get all the different scenarios.

Second can we add the Unofficial Extended Edition on top of the original (or vice versa)? Can the other mods be added to the extended? Reason I ask is that in the extended edition I really like the bachelorette party scene, which I noticed isn't in the original version.

JK3

Jun 19, 2017
I also noticed a section called
for the women listed in db_girls, but I'm not sure how it's currently used in game.
This is new in 1.9.5, its text that comes up in the ending screen if you somehow fail to impregnate girls.
Example, failing the smooth moves on the babysitter and not raping her, not going first or showing up to the gang rape late on the frat girl, pulling a gun on the woman in the park.

hi all, just wondering, others have mentioned breeding and birthing the daughters, how do you do this? what items or endings/beginnings do you need?
Its a special feature of the God start, unlocked from gaining all endings

kaorok

May 31, 2017
I'm missing two endings and one beginning (the other beginning is "Prepared", which I haven't unlocked yet". What am I missing, and how do I get them?
Beginnings.png Endings.png

JK3

Jun 19, 2017
I'm missing two endings and one beginning (the other beginning is "Prepared", which I haven't unlocked yet". What am I missing, and how do I get them?
Momma's Boy, got by marrying your mother iirc.
I think I did it raping the babysitter, doing a Rapespawn start, got a ring out of storage. Then its just getting to positive karma and good sexing the babysitter.

The two missing endings are Exile and New Horizons, both are Single Father special endings as they need "more than 5 daughters"
Exile you need to: Preg all daughters, good sex all daughters, do not rape daughters, have a wife.
New Horizons: Do not touch daughters, have a wife, 30+ Pregs.

Reactions: kaorok

loverperson

Jan 30, 2020
Does anyone know what will happen when you have high hypno /high brutality for that fertile woman you havent noticed before?im not able to fight back the soldiers as i have low brut and also when you first meet her there are 2 hypno signals, indicating there is one more hypno text besides trying to communicate with her.

loverperson

Jan 30, 2020
I think I did it raping the babysitter, doing a Rapespawn start, got a ring out of storage. Then its just getting to positive karma and good sexing the babysitter.

The two missing endings are Exile and New Horizons, both are Single Father special endings as they need "more than 5 daughters"
Exile you need to: Preg all daughters, good sex all daughters, do not rape daughters, have a wife.
im unable to get single father as i keep getting bad stepdad even when i double hypno joy smith(i dont babysit the sisters)

Reactions: Arvind

JK3

Jun 19, 2017
im unable to get single father as i keep getting bad stepdad even when i double hypno joy smith(i dont babysit the sisters)
Single Father is a start not an Ending.
Looking at it in twine, you need all the smith endings, Utopia, over 50 runs?? and to have Wedding Bells Joy Smith.
Still does mean the wiki description of the Bad Stepdad Ending is wrong if you can get it without seducting any of the sisters.

loverperson

Jan 30, 2020
Looking at it in twine, you need all the smith endings, Utopia, over 50 runs?? and to have Wedding Bells Joy Smith.
Still does mean the wiki description of the Bad Stepdad Ending is wrong if you can get it without seducting any of the sisters.
thank you. what is twine?

loverperson

Jan 30, 2020
also Does anyone know what will happen when you have high hypno /high brutality for that fertile woman you havent noticed before?im not able to fight back the soldiers as i have low brut and also when you first meet her there are 2 hypno signals, indicating there is one more hypno text besides trying to communicate with her.

kaorok

May 31, 2017
Thanks! I just managed to get this beginning.

Are they exclusive to Single Father tho? Cause I think you can also get them with the Momma's Boy - Joy Smith start, as long as you adopt Izolda (the mail-order bride). Not sure how you can get the Devil's Coin Toss/X4 ending described in the wiki though.

Does anyone know what will happen when you have high hypno /high brutality for that fertile woman you havent noticed before?im not able to fight back the soldiers as i have low brut and also when you first meet her there are 2 hypno signals, indicating there is one more hypno text besides trying to communicate with her.
Having high hypno/high brutality means you get to escape the scenario and continue playing the game, instead of getting a game over. From what I can tell, all this does is open up the opportunity to marry Miyuki Nakamura (the "bait girl"), who cannot otherwise be normally married. She's probably got the hardest conditions for marriage, since you need high hypno, high brutality, and a max of 1 rape to get to her. You'll definitely need the Wapal Indulgence/Patch to unlock marriage with her.

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes