VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
@Wape

I seem to have found a bug with your daughters in regard to Kia and Kia'in. When you choose to be a God Emperor and get Kia pregnant, she will eventually have a child. You can then impregnate the daughter, and eventually, she will give birth as well. The problem I encountered was when I had done this about five times. So I repeated the process until I got to Kia's great great great grandchild when I went to repeat the process I got an error.

I got to Kia'In'In'In'In'In when the error occurred.

The other images attached below show the problem.

Edit: It would seem that I can no longer get Kia pregnant as well.

Another Edit: It would seem that I have broken the preg mechanic. I just had the scene with the Little Troublemaker and I got the same error.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

JK3

Jun 19, 2017
@Wape

I seem to have found a bug with your daughters in regard to Kia and Kia'in. When you choose to be a God Emperor and get Kia pregnant, she will eventually have a child. You can then impregnate the daughter, and eventually, she will give birth as well. The problem I encountered was when I had done this about five times. So I repeated the process until I got to Kia's great great great grandchild when I went to repeat the process I got an error.

I got to Kia'In'In'In'In'In when the error occurred.

The other images attached below show the problem.

Edit: It would seem that I can no longer get Kia pregnant as well.

Another Edit: It would seem that I have broken the preg mechanic. I just had the scene with the Little Troublemaker and I got the same error.

Tried it on current version, works fine.
From your lack of tokens I'd guess you used debug or something to unlock all the starts.
Getting your kids pregat in this scenario is needed for unlocking one of the tokens and is intended.

Make sure you're using the most recent version of the game, and then see if you can recreate the error.
If you can, please give step by step instructions on how you managed it.

Reactions: VikingCrawler

epidemico

Aug 8, 2016
@ Wape

Is there any way to edit the game without having to use the godawful UI that comes with Twine? I want to edit in more images (like how the Sp1ke or Extended version Mods) but, navigating Twine to find the exact text where I want to insert new image calls is a fucking nightmare.

kopareigns

Nov 25, 2017
Is there any way to edit the game without having to use the godawful UI that comes with Twine? I want to edit in more images (like how the Sp1ke or Extended version Mods) but, navigating Twine to find the exact text where I want to insert new image calls is a fucking nightmare.
You have a couple simple options.

First, you could directly edit the html file in your preferred text editor. Notepad++ would be my recommendation. In my opinion it's easier to find where to insert code in this way, but your mileage may vary. It also has the downside of needing to deal with a lot of html character codes (e.g. you always have to type ">" instead of ">").

Second, you could download and use that to decompile the html file into a .twee file. You can then make your edits in the twee file using your preferred text editor, and recompile it. This method has the same difficulty in finding where to insert code as editing the html file, but you'll be looking at more familiar twee code instead of html characters. Downside is that you have the extra steps of decompiling/recompiling all the time.

redblue24

Nov 15, 2018
@Wape

I seem to have found a bug with your daughters in regard to Kia and Kia'in. When you choose to be a God Emperor and get Kia pregnant, she will eventually have a child. You can then impregnate the daughter, and eventually, she will give birth as well.
How long do you have to wait for this to happen?

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
Tried it on current version, works fine.
From your lack of tokens I'd guess you used debug or something to unlock all the starts.
Getting your kids pregat in this scenario is needed for unlocking one of the tokens and is intended.

Make sure you're using the most recent version of the game, and then see if you can recreate the error.
If you can, please give step by step instructions on how you managed it.
I used a code to unlock the endings. It is possible that this may have caused the error. I will restart and let you know if I manage to encounter the error again. Might have just been a fluke.
How long do you have to wait for this to happen?
I think mine took like nine or ten days for the pregnancy event for Kia to popup. I can't remember how many it took exactly.

Last edited:

Creve

Feb 20, 2018
Same. Stuck on Kia pregnancy. After the third daughter, there's no prompt for her to give birth.

mihosh

Dec 29, 2019
How do i get single father
From the guide linked on the first page: "Hypnotized Mrs. Smith and didn't babysit her daughters ".

You need enough hypno skill to have third option when you start sisters mission, then choose it.

Creve

Feb 20, 2018
Ok found a way to get it. I prevented first Kia from birthing again by shooing her away from the illusion or something then she's gone. Next daughters were able to givethe birth after.

Oh I found one secret token Method. Are there other ones?

mihosh

Dec 29, 2019
What options are there to corrupt your daughters? So far I've found cinema girl recognising you, sleeping with the baby sitter, raping the window girl, and sleeping with the girl at the motel.
I think just talking with them over phone with high enough hypnosis skill works.

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
I think there should be a setting where the girls would automatically give birth if they were pregnant without needing to get permission from the MC each time. The offspring could then just be located in a particular place that the MC could visit. That's what happens in Whoremaster, for example. I think Free Cities might be similar too.

It would make it easier for the player to keep track of everything and make more sense conceptually. It took me a while to realize that girls wouldn't give birth unless I happened to click on them.

DannielJ

Feb 15, 2018
I believe I've found a bug, no matter what I do or how high my alignment and goodsex are I cannot get the token "affiliation". Natasha never shows up as a choice within the "wedding bells" ending. Is there some specific choice/other item I need other than the Wapal Indulgence or is it bugged for other people as well? I do have the latest version if that helps.

JK3

Jun 19, 2017
I think there should be a setting where the girls would automatically give birth if they were pregnant without needing to get permission from the MC each time. The offspring could then just be located in a particular place that the MC could visit. That's what happens in Whoremaster, for example. I think Free Cities might be similar too.

It would make it easier for the player to keep track of everything and make more sense conceptually. It took me a while to realize that girls wouldn't give birth unless I happened to click on them.
while a cool idea, its not really a thing that would regularly happen.
The games time frame is an actual weeks time, and the only in game birthing is when you're playing the 100% broken God mode, or the few starts that let you age a daughter that was born before the start
And even then the game doesn't actually track pregnancy properly, you can knock up a girl in god mode with quadruplets and they'll only give birth to 1 daughter.
Even more damming you can knock up a girl perpetually, so she keeps getting pregat just after giving birth, and it doesn't happen.

I believe I've found a bug, no matter what I do or how high my alignment and goodsex are I cannot get the token "affiliation". Natasha never shows up as a choice within the "wedding bells" ending. Is there some specific choice/other item I need other than the Wapal Indulgence or is it bugged for other people as well? I do have the latest version if that helps.
Natasha is not a "Wedding Bells" ending candidate.
You need a special item during the event and you get the option to give it to her and turn her into a wife for the rest of the run

DannielJ

Feb 15, 2018
Natasha is not a "Wedding Bells" ending candidate.
You need a special item during the event and you get the option to give it to her and turn her into a wife for the rest of the run
What other item besides the wapal indulgence? If she's not a "wedding bells" candidate and the "married a murderess" is associated with a different token, what am I missing?

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes