JK3

Jun 19, 2017
7) How do you mean?
If you talk to your wife you get the option to add them to your Harem, even if you don't have one.
This actually puts them in your Harem, such that if you do get one later they'll already be in it.

I actually downloaded Twine recently and I had a look at this game in it.
All I can say is its alot more complex than I thought it was and you have my respect.

Wape

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
I actually downloaded Twine recently and I had a look at this game in it.
All I can say is its alot more complex than I thought it was and you have my respect.
To be fair, IC is about 5x more complicated than it really needs to be, coding-wise. I had no structural plan and changed how I did things as I went on a whim, revising things haphazardly as I learned new aspects of Twine. Don't let its complexity turn you off of Twine development, you could make a game as complex as IC with far far less mess than I did if you paid attention to what you were doing.

Reactions: PerpetuallyAmiss

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
The images show up when I use vanilla Incubus City but they don't when I use the new Zotscheetter mod and the Sp1ke mod. I think they used to for the Sp1ke mod but it's been a while since I've played with it.

Sirine

Aug 7, 2017
Will have fixed the Joy pimping thing in 1.9.3.

I have not had any luck reproducing your issues with lemon/lime and ice (there is no 'icy', though there is an 'icky'). All of them are based on stats as processed by a macro that was a little bit broken in a previous version - are you using an old version or a new one?
I was looking into the code and found these three were not given the same way the others are (the <<token thing>> thing), example : motelGirlBrutal2 for the ice token. But I don't know how you're coding so I may be wrong, from what I understood these three tokens happen when you goodrape or rape someone (jean and the thief).
BTW it was for 1.9.1

kagurodraven

Dec 16, 2017
Any ideas how to get Recursive? Another person in the thread said use the God-emperor start and breed your daughters, then their daughters, etc. But my daughters aren't having kids the way Kia does.

Apr 16, 2019
Any ideas how to get Recursive? Another person in the thread said use the God-emperor start and breed your daughters, then their daughters, etc. But my daughters aren't having kids the way Kia does.
continue "communication" with the daughter and one day you will get the necessary dialogue with the birth

Sexy11

Jul 13, 2017
I encounter error when I use CHROME to play an error will appear that say "No valid storage adapter found"

I manage to use Micrsoft Edge to play but the game save seems corrupted.

Any solution?

Shopopo

May 24, 2018
I encounter error when I use CHROME to play an error will appear that say "No valid storage adapter found"

Any solution?
I use Mozilla Firefox for these HTML games, seems to do the trick.

Reactions: hollow49
May 25, 2019
ok I don't know how to update the game, I download the patch for 193 but when I open it I have no images, I'm on Chrome so technically I have no problems, I can run the 1.9 perfectly but I don't know how to instal the 1.9.3 patch. Why not creating creating I complete file instead of a patch.

EDIT : Nah it's ok I manage to do it

Apr 16, 2019

Any solution?
Why you don't want try to search your problem in google? Solve in 1st link....

darkviper

May 25, 2017
Think i found a bug in 1.9.3 when you talk with the receptionist and persuade her for sex your mind power goes up one. but you can keep doing it for as many time as you want and it will keep going up. also your sexual performace goes up also. you can just spawn it for unlimited time form what i did.

imomxj

Feb 16, 2019
What options are there to corrupt your daughters? So far I've found cinema girl recognising you, sleeping with the baby sitter, raping the window girl, and sleeping with the girl at the motel.

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes