hollow49

Oct 2, 2017
What options are there to corrupt your daughters? So far I've found cinema girl recognising you, sleeping with the baby sitter, raping the window girl, and sleeping with the girl at the motel.
Shinoa (streaming) also works.

JK3

Jun 19, 2017
What options are there to corrupt your daughters? So far I've found cinema girl recognising you, sleeping with the baby sitter, raping the window girl, and sleeping with the girl at the motel.
I'm looking at the game in Twine to answer this and there's a special event if you sell one of your daughters, have "Dropper" which is Dreamochrome, and have high hipno

JK3

Jun 19, 2017
There's no events that actually use the car right? Outside of selling it or giving it to a daughter its basically useless : c
It'd be cool if there was some events you could go to in a car and it'd change things.
Or you could have some special extra options like picking up hookers, or kidnapping girls, or both.

Maybe in Incubus City 2 you can get a Van for some Bangbus stuff.

Sexy11

Jul 13, 2017
There's no events that actually use the car right? Outside of selling it or giving it to a daughter its basically useless : c
It'd be cool if there was some events you could go to in a car and it'd change things.
Or you could have some special extra options like picking up hookers, or kidnapping girls, or both.

Maybe in Incubus City 2 you can get a Van for some Bangbus stuff.
The mail bride did mention something about car. So maybe if the player have car, they have option for something else....

Sexy11

Jul 13, 2017
Shinoa (streaming) also works.
Having wife and have sex. Daughter will mention saw this and feel excited
Having wife and find daughter. And then tell daughter that your wife is not having sex with you.
Car and money also way to corrupt them.

Nov 21, 2018
Hi, i didn't play this game for a long time mb over 6-7 months. I checked it today and guess a lot of new content. Btw i have 2 question.

1) At first glance i realized babysitter scenes changed a slightly. Babysitter rape scene was different at previous version, so anyone remembers it and can link it?
2) I always wanted to play this game with detailed and comprehensive guide. I'm looking for a guide covers different walkthroughs, secrets etc. Maybe some of you made his own guide for himself, if yes please share it xd. I saw @RHYSLER 's game mechanic guide, its cool but if he could make walkthrough guide it would be perfect.
3) edit. and there is diffuculty option? it changes what?

Last edited:

Sexy11

Jul 13, 2017
1578755288477.png

Started with Family Man and got this when meet with Shinoa. But choosing the "Star" Option did not progress further. Future expansion? Or just my stat issue....

My stat at this point is below

1578755381650.png

JK3

Jun 19, 2017
Has Wape stopped making scenarios ?
Wape has multiple projects he's kinda working on?
imo Incubus City is probably "Complete" outside a possible few more bug fixes and doesn't need anymore content.
I wouldn't be surprised if he added a special scenario that leads on to the sequel game but I'm not really expecting much else.

JK3

Jun 19, 2017
How to get utopia ending, wiki says utopia is out of date
The guide is out of date, getting 32 pregs with no rape is hard
UNLESS you have high enough sex skills to good rape the things that make it not count as rape
Buy Enki spices to extend your times
Use the Crime Machine to completely break the game and grind out stats
IIRC you can use the... Mind Slug? to set your rape count to 0 too if you're having too hard a time getting it done. I think that works anyway.

Don't forget to start as Cult Master for the free girls to practice on and preg.
Maybe at some point Wape will make it possible to go to the slave traders while having a harem and not turn it into a slave pit, letting you get extra girls that way too.

Sexy11

Jul 13, 2017
The guide is out of date, getting 32 pregs with no rape is hard
UNLESS you have high enough sex skills to good rape the things that make it not count as rape
Buy Enki spices to extend your times
Use the Crime Machine to completely break the game and grind out stats
IIRC you can use the... Mind Slug? to set your rape count to 0 too if you're having too hard a time getting it done. I think that works anyway.

Don't forget to start as Cult Master for the free girls to practice on and preg.
Maybe at some point Wape will make it possible to go to the slave traders while having a harem and not turn it into a slave pit, letting you get extra girls that way too.
Start a new game, Get Waid contact and then go find Jean. Pimp Jean to Waid and get $5000. Sleep a night and get another $5000. This iwll be enough to get the Callisto. Callisto can be use to make everyone forget they got raped, or seduce or even you meet them before. Thus different outcome is possible.

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes