sp1ker

Apr 29, 2017
It might be a stupid question, but just to be sure, I'll ask anyway : Do I need to download v1.7.1 before downloading this one ?
No, you don't need to. But you do need to download 1.7.
The big versions come out with all of the associated files/images/videos etc, and 1.7 is about 400Mb.
The small incremental updates like 1.7.1 or 1.7.2 are just the player - it's an HTML file that you put in the folder and it uses all the images/videos/etc that you downloaded previously.

On the front page, download 1.7, and then the file called "1.7 -> 1.7.2 update".

Griffan

May 17, 2018
No, you don't need to. But you do need to download 1.7.
The big versions come out with all of the associated files/images/videos etc, and 1.7 is about 400Mb.
The small incremental updates like 1.7.1 or 1.7.2 are just the player - it's an HTML file that you put in the folder and it uses all the images/videos/etc that you downloaded previously.

On the front page, download 1.7, and then the file called "1.7 -> 1.7.2 update".
Thanks for the heads up ! Much appreciated ^^

Reactions: sp1ker

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
How did you get the one between the ??? girl and Princess Falia. That's the only one i'm missing
Thats the slut wedding ending. It's also the Cheap Token. You need to fuck the dancing girl at the frat party, the 2 girls with donna when you give her coke, and val's roomate. Then you also need to fuck and impregnate at least 1 or 2 chat sluts on the computer. You need at minimum with the latest update somewhere around 9 seductions, you also need to fuck all of these women with good sex XP.

CrimsonPhoenix

Dec 31, 2018
For the Lizzie (little troublemaker) marriage ending you have to pass 2 sex skill checks for which you need (5+ sexual prowess for first and 3 brutality for the second). I think having brutality too high or low makes it impossible. I got the brutality from doing the jealous wife and killing them all and then got the ring from the fence after selling the car. After that was just getting Wade's number from sleeping beauty and racking up sexual prowess. Then doing little troublemaker with intimidate and please and checking that it counted as goodsex both times. Finally, I sent her to Wade and done.

europe1

Aug 9, 2017
For the Lizzie (little troublemaker) marriage ending you have to pass 2 sex skill checks for which you need (5+ sexual prowess for first and 3 brutality for the second). I think having brutality too high or low makes it impossible. I got the brutality from doing the jealous wife and killing them all and then got the ring from the fence after selling the car. After that was just getting Wade's number from sleeping beauty and racking up sexual prowess. Then doing little troublemaker with intimidate and please and checking that it counted as goodsex both times. Finally, I sent her to Wade and done.
I did that with 3 Brutal and 7 Sex Prowess and still got the Breeding Bitch ending.

You say that a Strenght Check should come up when you chose the "Intimidate" option? It doesn't for me. There is no icon for it.

With 4 Brutal you trigger the massacre scene.

CrimsonPhoenix

Dec 31, 2018
I did that with 3 Brutal and 7 Sex Prowess and still got the Breeding Bitch ending.

You say that a Strenght Check should come up when you chose the "Intimidate" option? It doesn't for me. There is no icon for it.

With 4 Brutal you trigger the massacre scene.
No you get the first check before you get the option to choose please or miserable and then another check after clicking please. You might need an even higher sexual prowess for the second check. I know the first requires 5 not sure about the second but I had 13 when doing that and 3 brutality and it worked.

chaseJESUS

Nov 26, 2017
Thats the slut wedding ending. It's also the Cheap Token. You need to fuck the dancing girl at the frat party, the 2 girls with donna when you give her coke, and val's roomate. Then you also need to fuck and impregnate at least 1 or 2 chat sluts on the computer. You need at minimum with the latest update somewhere around 9 seductions, you also need to fuck all of these women with good sex XP.
Could you send your save file for Incubus City?
I'd like to see all of the Wedding endings.

europe1

Aug 9, 2017
No you get the first check before you get the option to choose please or miserable and then another check after clicking please. You might need an even higher sexual prowess for the second check. I know the first requires 5 not sure about the second but I had 13 when doing that and 3 brutality and it worked.
Thanks man! After a dozen tries, I finally got the ending!:)

Had 3 Brutal and 19 Sex

vince638

Oct 12, 2018
%100 complete walkthrough is what we really need :D
The guide on the wiki has detailed info for the various endings. Getting all tokens means getting all wives (including ▇▇▇), so I guess adding clear steps for every single token is next... The list isn't exactly up-to-date right now. Kinda busy atm but eventually I'll get around to that.

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes