Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I sometimes wonder if developers test their games before releasing them :FacePalm::cautious:. This one is totally bugged, a bar right in the middle of the window. Then, if you look in a certain option, it remains displayed even if you change locations. It ended up in the trash after a minute, new records on this site.
The dev didnt publicly release it.
I think Wape's discord server is dead and there is no news from the guy.
Wape has been active again on the discord. He last posted 7 days ago EDIT: he last posted 7 days ago in the incubus island channel. Hes posted outside that channel as recently as june 30th

Last edited:

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
IncubusIsland-0.0.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Invader Incubus

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2023
I love your games WAPE, and as someone STRUGGLING to make my next update (due tomorrow) I appreciate you following your dreams.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
somebodynobody Why not just download it form his discord? The game is in no state to be given a "release"
This was requested a long time ago, like when it was first being started/actively worked on, why it just now got posted over is I guess a mod went through backlog. It wasn't on a discord then, I did play it from the site back then and even gave feedback if I remember. Mainly was so others could try it, again ancient time ago.