Others Abandoned Incubus: Motel of Lust [v0.1.0] [Goodwin]

skyelovesyou

Dec 17, 2019
if you didn't cheat please tell me where the knife are
i see it in the cheat menu but i don't cheat
the knife and the artifact are in the room behind anna, which is her room! you can't go in there until you distract her and find the secret key however. you have to turn off the power next to the vending machine.

while she's distracted, you use the screwdriver on the painting, which uncovers the secret key.

distract her another time by turning the power off again, and use her key on the room. you'll find 1 free bottle alcohol to use on kate, 150 olvins, the knife, and the artifact.

there's also a safe in there, but i don't think you can open that just yet!

feel free to ask any more questions !! i'd love to help. i really like this game so far. :)

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
How do I replace the light bulb, I found the lamp in the room on the roof. but can't remove the bulb.

Tryson101

Apr 19, 2019
How do you fix the bulb? I have the screwdriver and the quest. the blinking bulb says I need to replace it, but whenever I click on other lights, nothing happens except the desk lamp. The only thing that happens with the lamp is it turns on and off. The effects are the same when I have the screwdriver "equipped".

Cluney Blues

Jan 26, 2018
I have a problem with the sleep potion. It doesn't appear in the Recipes tab (although I read the book on the 2nd floor).
And I have no idea where to find that "valerian" thing... :unsure:

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Anyone could tell me where the saved game is?
And will this continue? I got to the "Game over" where Kate chains herself in MC's room.