RPGM Incubus Quest 1.05 English Translation

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
how can i do that ?
System Locale
Select Start > Control Panel > Clock, Language, and Region > Region and Language.
Open Administrative tab.
In the Language for non-Unicode programs section, click Change system locale....
Select a target locale from the Current system locale drop-down list.
Restart the system.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Uros666

Uros666

Nov 18, 2018
System Locale
Select Start > Control Panel > Clock, Language, and Region > Region and Language.
Open Administrative tab.
In the Language for non-Unicode programs section, click Change system locale....
Select a target locale from the Current system locale drop-down list.
Restart the system.
thank you it works

Reactions: bahamut2195

Starkostoni

Aug 20, 2020
''uncaught the input is not a png file'' what can i do to fix it ? i just download the demo game from the site and it wont start
The images didn't decrypt from rpgmvp to png.
Try petschko.org
I deleted it before I found out it could be solved this easily.
Tell me if it worked.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018

you just have the demo, i think the full game cant be downloaded yet....
The game isn't finished, but there is a version that is available to people who donate to SweetRaspberry, and that page is linked in the OP. That version, version 1.0+, is the one we are working on, and is more extensive than the demo available for free.

With that being said, the OP has been updated to our first 1.0+ patch, which will take you up through Vahlen, the second town.
Thanks go out to Raiken and Overdon for working with me to get this patch out quickly and with, I think, minimal errors. Please drop them a like on their comments as thanks as well, since without them I'd still be struggling through Vahlen's content.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Overdon and Raiken

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
Can someone pm me 1.0+ version? The latest patch doesn't work with the regular 1.0 that I have.

maogen12

Feb 26, 2018
what's different between IQ and IQ+ for what's released so far? like, what new is added to the first two towns?

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
what's different between IQ and IQ+ for what's released so far? like, what new is added to the first two towns?
More than I thought, to be honest. He has reworked the prologue, added to the defeat CGs to most of the Pramouton girls, expanded the beach area significantly, added more scenes to the "mistresses", and added voiceovers to boot. Plus, this is the version that will be updated and finished in the future, and that means it's the version that will be ultimately finished.
it use for version 1.0 but in november right? I use the version 1.0 but in last moth and it have some error
No, you have version 1.0, which will not work with the most recent translation we did. As for your error, I would assume it is due to a missing file in your audio folder, either a corrupted file or just a bad download. Maybe something to do with unzipping a file in the wrong system locale too. Actually looking closer, it looks like a machine translation, which I can tell you that the ones I have seen floating around were not well done, and have several translations of callback files that will break the game if altered. My guess is you have one of those MTLs, causing your error.

Eminba, I won't share my own 1.0+ copy, since I am already translating the game without permission, but I am willing to share it with people who are willing to help translate....That being said, perhaps someone else will choose to upload the game itself. It's only about $5 USD on CI-EN though, and worth it imo.

Oct 1, 2018
no because it only show that error after i use your patch so that why i guess it not match version with your version can i share my version to you ?

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
tried with ver 1.0 plus and it work very well but still have a lot of japanese text so the translation did not compelete ?
It's complete up through the second town, with the exception of certain things like tutorials, the map screen, title overlays etc... All dialog boxes and menu items are finished though. There isn't a way for Translator ++ to grab some text in the game.