RPGM Incubus Quest 1.05 English Translation

FalAn21

Sep 14, 2018
That enemy is the fox right before the mermaid temple. I just checked and it works on my end and also the third town works (which is still untranslated). If you downloaded the demo from the DLsite (the regular 1.0 version) and applied Bahamut's current patch (the 1.0+ version) the game will break. But tbh it probably should have broke sooner.
So you mean you can run the map smoothly, but you also say it's obvious the game would break, o...........kay..........
P/s: i think i know you, you're the channel i'm following on PH =]]]]

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
So you mean you can run the map smoothly, but you also say it's obvious the game would break, o...........kay..........
P/s: i think i know you, you're the channel i'm following on PH =]]]]
What he is saying is that you have the wrong version of the game. If you downloaded it from the Ci-en site, that version is a free demo, version 1.0. The translation patch is supposed to be applied to the paid version, 1.0+.

Because you applied a 1.0+ patch to a 1.0 game, your game is going to have some issues, like crashes. He tested our patch on his version of the game, which is 1.0+, and everything is working as it should. I have done the same.

The only solution to your problem is getting the correct version of the game, 1.0+, from donating to SweetRaspberry, or by finding a pirated copy somewhere, then applying the translation patch to that copy of the game. He was just stating his surprise that you got that far without experiencing a crash, since you have the incorrect game version.

FalAn21

Sep 14, 2018
What he is saying is that you have the wrong version of the game. If you downloaded it from the Ci-en site, that version is a free demo, version 1.0. The translation patch is supposed to be applied to the paid version, 1.0+.

Because you applied a 1.0+ patch to a 1.0 game, your game is going to have some issues, like crashes. He tested our patch on his version of the game, which is 1.0+, and everything is working as it should. I have done the same.

The only solution to your problem is getting the correct version of the game, 1.0+, from donating to SweetRaspberry, or by finding a pirated copy somewhere, then applying the translation patch to that copy of the game. He was just stating his surprise that you got that far without experiencing a crash, since you have the incorrect game version.
I got it, thank you :D

Ragnow

Dec 21, 2018
Is anyone else having a problem donating 5 yen to them? It keeps wanting to charge me for 1 yen, and when I accept, it charges me the one yen but I don't have access to the download (as you'd expect) what the hell is with that website?

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
OP updated with Patch 3, the newest game patch. This patch will take you up to the third city events, encompassing the deep forest, cave, mountain and both labs.

Thanks again to Overdon for his work on this patch. Drop him a like on his comments as thanks if you would be so kind.

Doko56

Oct 18, 2018
Someone here know how to solve this load error View attachment 929085
That happens when your system locale is not set to Japan when you extract the game. I've also seen an error appear when you open the game, then immediately switch do a different window or app before it loads. Don't know why, but its better to leave the window up until the game loads completely.
Good day! I also happen to have this error (also an audio file, though mine's not the same file) despite extracting both the game and the patch in Japanese locale. I can confirm that i do not change windows before the main menu loads.

I checked, playing the game without the patch works just fine without errors of that type. However, when playing the patched game, i get this error often followed by plenty more errors in some areas that just prevent the game from working properly. This error also removes the main menu music for some reason.

I'm kind of at a loss on what to do at this point.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Good day! I also happen to have this error (also an audio file, though mine's not the same file) despite extracting both the game and the patch in Japanese locale. I can confirm that i do not change windows before the main menu loads.

I checked, playing the game without the patch works just fine without errors of that type. However, when playing the patched game, i get this error often followed by plenty more errors in some areas that just prevent the game from working properly. This error also removes the main menu music for some reason.

I'm kind of at a loss on what to do at this point.
Well, that error only occurs when you are missing sound effect files, or they have been renamed. You can certainly check your www/audio/se folder for that file. It should be the second from the top.

If it is not missing and extracted in Japanese locale, then double check and make sure you have the RTP installed. If that is okay, make sure you have Incubus Quest 1.0 +, not Incubus Quest 1.0.

If all that is in order, then I can caution you against the DL on Nyaa. I have heard that particular DL is broken, and it's possible other sites using that torrent as a seed are broken as well. I can only vouch for the download directly from Ci-en.

Doko56

Oct 18, 2018
If all that is in order, then I can caution you against the DL on Nyaa. I have heard that particular DL is broken, and it's possible other sites using that torrent as a seed are broken as well. I can only vouch for the download directly from Ci-en.
...Drat. Take a guess where i got my copy, first two don't count.
Too broke to pay, and unable to use Ci-En payements even if i weren't, so it's back to google for lil' ol' me. Thank you for telling me, and great work on the translation (from what i saw of it on Overdon's side)!

Reactions: bahamut2195

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
OP updated with Patch 3, the newest game patch. This patch will take you up to the third city events, encompassing the deep forest, cave, mountain and both labs.

Thanks again to Overdon for his work on this patch. Drop him a like on his comments as thanks if you would be so kind.
Thank you for the update! I will leave him a comment right now.

D

Deleted member 2630045

Hey Bahamut

I do have a few questions about the translation project of yours.
The full release of this game is somewhere around october 2021. Isn't this going to break the translation patch when the full game is comming out? And what tool do you use to translate?

Reactions: bahamut2195

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Hey Bahamut

I do have a few questions about the translation project of yours.
The full release of this game is somewhere around october 2021. Isn't this going to break the translation patch when the full game is comming out? And what tool do you use to translate?
I am using Translator ++ to hook and translate the game. An update to the game would have broken things, up until recently. Now, I can just text hook the new patch, creating a new .trans file, and merge it with the old .trans file. ++ has come a long way, and with the merge and export functions working more reliably than before, it's made the process much easier. So when the next/final patch is released, I can just apply my already finished translations, then translate the new content to create a complete translation of the game.

D

Deleted member 2630045

I am using Translator ++ to hook and translate the game. An update to the game would have broken things, up until recently. Now, I can just text hook the new patch, creating a new .trans file, and merge it with the old .trans file. ++ has come a long way, and with the merge and export functions working more reliably than before, it's made the process much easier. So when the next/final patch is released, I can just apply my already finished translations, then translate the new content to create a complete translation of the game.
Thanks for the explanation. Is there a way to contribute? I would like to translate some of the H-scene.
I already have the game and Translator++.