RPGM Incubus Quest 1.05 English Translation

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
The IQ+ Mega is down.
Updated the link for the MTL. Should work now. The english translation in progress is still working though.
not opening and when opened something aboat map bgm
Either you need to change your system locale to Japan when you extract the game, or you need to dl the RTP for RPGMaker MV. Probably.
Someone here know how to solve this load error View attachment 929085
That happens when your system locale is not set to Japan when you extract the game. I've also seen an error appear when you open the game, then immediately switch do a different window or app before it loads. Don't know why, but its better to leave the window up until the game loads completely.

EcchiBaka

Aug 9, 2017
Hey Bahamut, I've tried testing this patch but for some reason the game crashes in the introduction cutscene. When the succubus launch their surprise attack the game goes completely black. You can hear the dialogue continue (and you can keep advancing the dialogue) but then it crashes soon after.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Hey Bahamut, I've tried testing this patch but for some reason the game crashes in the introduction cutscene. When the succubus launch their surprise attack the game goes completely black. You can hear the dialogue continue (and you can keep advancing the dialogue) but then it crashes soon after.
I've........never seen that before. It keeps mentioning chrome extensions, and I don't know why? Your guess is as good as mine, but clearly something is wrong.

EcchiBaka

Aug 9, 2017
I've........never seen that before. It keeps mentioning chrome extensions, and I don't know why? Your guess is as good as mine, but clearly something is wrong.
Yeah I should have removed this post, closing Chrome just lets the game work. I've never had this issue with any other RPGMakerMV games so I dont know what's going on specifically. Really weird though.

Reactions: bahamut2195

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Yeah I should have removed this post, closing Chrome just lets the game work. I've never had this issue with any other RPGMakerMV games so I dont know what's going on specifically. Really weird though.
Yeah weird as hell, glad you got it working though. Keep the post in case someone else has a similar problem though.

Overdon

Nov 12, 2018
can youm give the linck to the game pls
We aren't giving out copies of the plus version. If you want it so bad you can buy it for $5 on his ci-en page, which currently has 260 hcgs. Here

FalAn21

Sep 14, 2018
can someone help me with this? i got stuck like this and i cant do anything, i've already changed japanese locale, and i dont switch to any app while play this 1608205781401.png

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
can someone help me with this? i got stuck like this and i cant do anything, i've already changed japanese locale, and i dont switch to any app while play this View attachment 944627
Is that a fox enemy in the Deep Forest of Firth?
If so, it's an area we have not patched yet, so there may still be issues with things we haven't got to yet. I can really only speak to the integrity of the patch up through the second town. I'm not sure what exactly would cause that particular crash, except maybe a bad or corrupted file from a download, though it's also possible out patch broke something in future areas. If that's the case, it should be worked out in the next patch, which should be finished pretty soon.

Edit: I just tested it and didn't encounter the same error. I can only assume it is a corrupted file from wherever you downloaded the game from. Maybe redownload it? Or wait for the next patch and see if that clears it up?

Last edited:

FalAn21

Sep 14, 2018
Is that a fox enemy in the Deep Forest of Firth?
If so, it's an area we have not patched yet, so there may still be issues with things we haven't got to yet. I can really only speak to the integrity of the patch up through the second town. I'm not sure what exactly would cause that particular crash, except maybe a bad or corrupted file from a download, though it's also possible out patch broke something in future areas. If that's the case, it should be worked out in the next patch, which should be finished pretty soon.

Edit: I just tested it and didn't encounter the same error. I can only assume it is a corrupted file from wherever you downloaded the game from. Maybe redownload it? Or wait for the next patch and see if that clears it up?
the picture is the 2nd forest, i dont know the name since it's in JP, also this error occurred when i try to enter the 3rd city as well, i download from dlsite, the trial version it seem, some dude got the link on the 1st page, and by new patch you mean new translation patch? or this game patch? and btw do you got the download link of this game? can you share it? thanks

Last edited:
  • Sad

Overdon

Nov 12, 2018
the picture is the 2nd forest, i dont know the name since it's in JP, also this error occurred when i try to enter the 3rd city as well, i download from dlsite, the trial version it seem, some dude got the link on the 1st page, and by new patch you mean new translation patch? or this game patch? and btw do you got the download link of this game? can you share it? thanks

That enemy is the fox right before the mermaid temple. I just checked and it works on my end and also the third town works (which is still untranslated). If you downloaded the demo from the DLsite (the regular 1.0 version) and applied Bahamut's current patch (the 1.0+ version) the game will break. But tbh it probably should have broke sooner.