RPGM Incubus Quest 1.05 English Translation

Frosthunter

Nov 11, 2017
Yeah you need 1.0+, or it will crash. There was a post made a couple of pages back of a fellow sharing a link on his profile. Gonna have to read previous posts to find it though.
i read the previous post, so the pacht is for the demo version or the full game ?

uncreativ_

Jun 16, 2020
i think that someone delete the link of the game because i dont find it
The MC looks too much like a child so F95 deletes the link to the game. I had to scourer the internet until I finally found a HINT that lead me to someones F95 profile that had a link to the came in its comments section. I know right, I had to jump through many hurtles. In the end, I opted to just support the creator because the game is truly top notch.

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

SwordofHeaven

Jan 28, 2018
Just want to make sure I understand correctly, this game is a work in progress that is set to release around October with a possible official english translation in the future, but currently has a playable version with a substantial amount of content on cien and a partial translation here. Do I have that right?

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
The MC looks too much like a child so F95 deletes the link to the game. I had to scourer the internet until I finally found a HINT that lead me to someones F95 profile that had a link to the came in its comments section. I know right, I had to jump through many hurtles. In the end, I opted to just support the creator because the game is truly top notch.

Ah yes the typical "I looked everywhere" aka scoured the internet, but funny thing page 5...... aka 3 pages back and 2 posts mentioning it, and 1 by yours truly makes it even more clear..... but I guess maybe next time, let's just make it planet sized, maybe that'll be clear enough (it's made vague on purpose :FacePalm:,for very obvious reasons) This doesn't just go to you either, but plenty of very lazy people that want to be handed everything.

lazyness = 8 pages on a thread

legit complaint = 100+ pages and having to waft through them.

Last edited:

uncreativ_

Jun 16, 2020
Ah yes the typical "I looked everywhere" aka scoured the internet, but funny thing page 5...... aka 3 pages back and 2 posts mentioning it, and 1 by yours truly makes it even more clear..... but I guess maybe next time, let's just make it planet sized, maybe that'll be clear enough (it's made vague on purpose :FacePalm:,for very obvious reasons) This doesn't just go to you either, but plenty of very lazy people that want to be handed everything.

lazyness = 8 pages on a thread

legit complaint = 100+ pages and having to waft through them.
I mean it when I tell you that I quite literally spent ~10 hours sifting through forum after forum trying to find a link. It's easier to just support the damn guy for their incredible work.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
I mean it when I tell you that I quite literally spent ~10 hours sifting through forum after forum trying to find a link. It's easier to just support the damn guy for their incredible work.
3..... pages..... back.... page.... 5... lol......this thread....

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Funny coincidence I actually found it from another profile lmfao. But that poor bastard asking can just go 3 pages back too its pretty obvious.

See what I mean with wanted stuff handed? even when people make pretty obvious hints and alluding to?

Like I said, I could understand a 100+ page thread and not wanting to waft through it, but 8 pages man? 8? lazyness incarnate.

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
Patch 4 is done and uploaded to the OP. This patch finishes the Human world, specifically Pine Hill and Joto. ALl that's left is the Incubus world return, which is a relatively small amount of content.

Fair warning, my playtesting on this patch left a lot to be desired, so I may have missed things.

As always, copy the data folder into the IQ+ .www folder, allowing it to overwrite.

Huge thanks to Overdon, Kamini_sama, and fansareloud for their contributions as well, drop them a like on one of their comments too, if you can.

Enjoy!
Bahamut2195 thanks for the work. Noticed the in game menu for load is untranslated. Ran into that issue before and if you want the way to translate it is within \www\js\plugins.js file.

With a text editor, under line 62 - {"name":"LoadComSim","status":true,"description":"ver1.00 メニューコマンドにロードを追加します。","parameters":{"loadtext":"ロード"}}

If you change {"loadtext":"ロード"} to {"loadtext":"Load"} it will translate that menu item going forward. Depending on other add-ons the creator used you might find other untranslated menu items that translator++ overlooks.

Reactions: bahamut2195

JJ156

Jul 12, 2018
Any update on when you think the succubus world patch will be ready? Cant wait to play it, you're doing great work dude!

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Just want to make sure I understand correctly, this game is a work in progress that is set to release around October with a possible official english translation in the future, but currently has a playable version with a substantial amount of content on cien and a partial translation here. Do I have that right?
Yep, that's about the size of it.
Any update on when you think the succubus world patch will be ready? Cant wait to play it, you're doing great work dude!
I hope to finish by the end of April at the latest. This last patch will take longer mostly due to a lack of free time, but it will get done.

Overdon

Nov 12, 2018
I just want to make it more clear for the people that are confused about the incubus quest +1.0Vers and regular 1.0Vers.
This is what the supporter version looks like 1616617318682.png .
If you have a folder looking like this 1616617577314.png , it won't work with the translation.
This should be the link to purchase the incubus quest plus version for $5.

cyrinius1979

Jun 23, 2019
well I just tried to use the translation patch onto my current incubus game and I can't even start the game now, I get errors upon errors of unable to load sounds , images etc.

Overdon

Nov 12, 2018
well I just tried to use the translation patch onto my current incubus game and I can't even start the game now, I get errors upon errors of unable to load sounds , images etc.
Going down the check list of things to do:
1- Make sure you have the Japanese language pack installed.
2- Make sure your system local is to Japanese (you can easily switch it back at any time)
3- If you made any of the previous changes I would redownload the game.
4- Sometimes games have issues opening on the desktop for some reason, so try downloading it somewhere else
Those are the general steps to go about things.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

SSDiamond

Apr 20, 2020
Do we have any idea when the game will be updated (not the English patch)? Excited to see some of the stuff not currently in the game get implemented.

KyloRen77

Apr 15, 2021
I had an idea. I am going to switch tracks, abandon 1.0 and move to 1.0+ because it is a more complete version. That being said, I was thinking that if anyone wanted to contribute to the translation, I could use the help.

My idea is this. If someone wanted to translate, say, their favorite enemy, I could create a "map" of sorts, telling them exactly which entries to to translate and helping them use the tool if need be. Then, they can send me their translation, and I can update the main translation with their contribution. This way, the overall translation gets done faster, and there is more variety in scenes, since I find myself using the same adjectives over and over again.

If anyone is interested, you can post here or pm me. If you want to do more than one character, awesome. Full credit will be given of course. And if no one wants to, that's cool too. I'll still finish what I started, it'll just take longer. Anyway, let me know if anyone is interested.