RPGM Incubus Quest 1.05 English Translation

Oathakafaze

Mar 14, 2019
Wait bahamut does the actual game end at the part where they return to the incubus/succubus world and we need to wait til next update? Have been awaiting for the succubus themselves to get translated but was unsure..

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Wait bahamut does the actual game end at the part where they return to the incubus/succubus world and we need to wait til next update? Have been awaiting for the succubus themselves to get translated but was unsure..
No there is more, not too much, and mostly story stuff with some scenes mixed in. But Sweetraspberry is still morking on finishing the game.

maogen12

Feb 26, 2018
can anyone post a save after the 4th town? I keep trying to find the last girl and can't find her anywhere. thanks in advance!

Nov 30, 2019
i just know this and download the translation.
then I realize why do i do that. i even don't have the game.
i trying to get free online i read some couple of post speaking about version 1.0+, but the newest i can get is 0.75 no even 1.0 dose anyone know how do get this freely????
i don't want a demo pls help

Unknown282

Nov 27, 2020
How i can install the patch?
1. Extract patch 4, you should get Data folder.
2. Copy data folder.
3. Paste data folder to WWW folder in Incubus quest ver 1.0+ folder.
4. If your computer ask if you want to replace the original data folder, click yes to all.
5. Enjoy. ;)

Frosthunter

Nov 11, 2017
1. Extract patch 4, you should get Data folder.
2. Copy data folder.
3. Paste data folder to WWW folder in Incubus quest ver 1.0+ folder.
4. If your computer ask if you want to replace the original data folder, click yes to all.
5. Enjoy. ;)
thanks, it works :D
another question, is even possible talk with the slimes girls down the river ?

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
I've got the 1.0+ version. If anyone want it, they can DM me.;)
Keyword is DM aka Direct message aka privately message him for all you people asking him. :FacePalm:

It's not supposed to be posted publicly for reasons that are pretty obvious >_>

Last edited:

SSDiamond

Apr 20, 2020
Any idea when the translation will finish the final world? No rush or anything I was just curious how progress was going with that.

DogStar

Feb 5, 2020
Another question here. Is 1.0+ the definitive version? There are a few scenes with Ridill that haven't been implemented yet apparently (first 2 sub events). And when I try to change her costume with the bondage gear, she keeps her original outfit. Anybody knows?

Saeran Simp

Feb 7, 2020
Another question here. Is 1.0+ the definitive version? There are a few scenes with Ridill that haven't been implemented yet apparently (first 2 sub events). And when I try to change her costume with the bondage gear, she keeps her original outfit. Anybody knows?
The game is still in development. The full game will come out in October.