RPGM Incubus Quest 1.05 English Translation

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
Thank you for your work. This game is a amazing and you made it accessible to me and many others. Will definitely be supporting the official release, this is an awesome game. I look forward to future translation updates!

Reactions: A-9570

Loveles_s

Mar 15, 2019
See what I mean with wanted stuff handed? even when people make pretty obvious hints and alluding to?

Like I said, I could understand a 100+ page thread and not wanting to waft through it, but 8 pages man? 8? lazyness incarnate.
hey man, can you dm me please. I need to talk to you.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
New update from dev:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Basically the dev has changed the release date from October to end of July and that the supporter trial version will end updates on July 1st.
This is some great news indeed! I cannot wait until the full translation gets an English translation!

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
Keep up the good work! Hopefully the story is a good as MGQ and come up there with the legends regards to content!

DogStar

Feb 5, 2020
Yeah MGQ is the holy bible of the femdom genre. I think almost everyone started with this game. It's extremely good!

I wish I could forget about it entirely just to replay the story

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Yeah MGQ is the holy bible of the femdom genre. I think almost everyone started with this game. It's extremely good!

I wish I could forget about it entirely just to replay the story
I have yet to play MGQ but it is on my to-play list. I have seen it mentioned on many threads all around F95Zone.

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
Does anyone know how actually purchasing the game works? I am interested in supporting the creator, what forms of payment does that cien website accept? As far as I can tell doing the monthly support only gets you access to their games pre-official-release, so I would be buying it after july 31st. I hope the payment types arent too limited...

Thanks in advance!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Dec 6, 2018
Does anyone know how actually purchasing the game works? I am interested in supporting the creator, what forms of payment does that cien website accept? As far as I can tell doing the monthly support only gets you access to their games pre-official-release, so I would be buying it after july 31st. I hope the payment types arent too limited...

Thanks in advance!
Hard to tell what you mean by the post, but I will try my best to awnser your question. The creator is no longer doing the monthly support for the game's pre-release since the game comes out before or at the end of the month. Not sure if you knew this or didn't read the posts above about it. There might be a way to support the creator still, but you won't be getting this game in any form if you do.