2.00 star(s) 125 Votes
Jan 15, 2019
I see the update and think to myself "oh yes!!! I remember I loved this game" and then I think "why has it been so long since an update?" Then I download it and start to play and it all comes back to me "oh right the developer ruined this game, that's why it seems like it's been so long since I played it" so disappointing.

Reactions: Koulo077

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
After playing it from the beginning again because I was bored. I just have to ask, why? Why change it? The start was excellent, such an interesting story with so much potential, you gave us a fun cousin, an ice cold one, an intimidating milf, some broken chick we may want to help, an asshole to hate, an innocent chick to abuse... We had all this amazing pieces to make a great puzzle, but everything went to shit.

The fact that we are here complaining about it it's not because we hate (or I'd like to think that) but because we used to like it and we want to enjoy it again. So please, help a brother out, help me like it, because I know I will.

I totally agree with you. I did not know the game but it looked good. Good renders (but not excellent), interesting and sexy characters and a plot for the game to flow... but with the format change.. Holly S..t!! It is totally unplayable. Hold a couple of scenes, but .. because the house looks familiar (The Visit). but he could not stand it.

I do not understand why devs. obtan by this type of format.. only complicates the gameplay.

Guts_

May 20, 2017
I totally agree with you. I did not know the game but it looked good. Good renders (but not excellent), interesting and sexy characters and a plot for the game to flow... but with the format change.. Holly S..t!! It is totally unplayable. Hold a couple of scenes, but .. because the house looks familiar (The Visit). but he could not stand it.

I do not understand why devs. obtan by this type of format.. only complicates the gameplay.
Grinding gameplay, less content but less visible than the ordinary format.

marksame

Dec 20, 2018
I hope you know the meaning of incest. Basically games are build with out Incest relations i.e is like land lady or mothers friend and so on ... So when patch is applied the land lady relation becomes Mother. I hope you got it.

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
Against my better judgement, and after finding out I had to start a new game due to the Saturday bug, I leave my bedroom to go find the outside bathroom and I get this.

View attachment 301111

Should I just delete this game forever?
Ok. It's really weird. I used the UnRen program and option 1 to extract the game files (https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/) from both the v004 and chapter 6 versions to see if that missing file was in the previous version and I could copy it to the current version. I didn't see a PNG file by that name in that file path it gave in either version. The part that is weird, is when I went to check that I was going to the right location, the error didn't pop up again. It's almost like extracting all the files somehow fixed the problem itself. Maybe that will work for you too.

InfamousAone

Jan 22, 2018
After the latest update,my game ends after the arrival in the hospital and meeting Elizabeth,it says end of chapter 3 and to be continued,wtf?

pinco

Jun 6, 2017
i have a error when go to corridor

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "rooms.rpyc", line 319, in script
File "D:\Pippo\MGS\RAR\Indecent Desires\Indecent Desires - The Game [v004]\IndecentDesires-theGamev004-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1861, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "D:\Pippo\MGS\RAR\Indecent Desires\Indecent Desires - The Game [v004]\IndecentDesires-theGamev004-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1849, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Pippo\MGS\RAR\Indecent Desires\Indecent Desires - The Game [v004]\IndecentDesires-theGamev004-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 203, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Pippo\MGS\RAR\Indecent Desires\Indecent Desires - The Game [v004]\IndecentDesires-theGamev004-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2755, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "D:\Pippo\MGS\RAR\Indecent Desires\Indecent Desires - The Game [v004]\IndecentDesires-theGamev004-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\Pippo\MGS\RAR\Indecent Desires\Indecent Desires - The Game [v004]\IndecentDesires-theGamev004-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2672, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "D:\Pippo\MGS\RAR\Indecent Desires\Indecent Desires - The Game [v004]\IndecentDesires-theGamev004-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3158, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "D:\Pippo\MGS\RAR\Indecent Desires\Indecent Desires - The Game [v004]\IndecentDesires-theGamev004-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2075, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 487, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 235, in renpy.display.render.render
File "D:\Pippo\MGS\RAR\Indecent Desires\Indecent Desires - The Game [v004]\IndecentDesires-theGamev004-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 147, in renpy.display.render.render
File "D:\Pippo\MGS\RAR\Indecent Desires\Indecent Desires - The Game [v004]\IndecentDesires-theGamev004-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "D:\Pippo\MGS\RAR\Indecent Desires\Indecent Desires - The Game [v004]\IndecentDesires-theGamev004-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 669, in render
child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
File "D:\Pippo\MGS\RAR\Indecent Desires\Indecent Desires - The Game [v004]\IndecentDesires-theGamev004-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 727, in render
rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
File "D:\Pippo\MGS\RAR\Indecent Desires\Indecent Desires - The Game [v004]\IndecentDesires-theGamev004-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1124, in render
st, at)
File "D:\Pippo\MGS\RAR\Indecent Desires\Indecent Desires - The Game [v004]\IndecentDesires-theGamev004-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "D:\Pippo\MGS\RAR\Indecent Desires\Indecent Desires - The Game [v004]\IndecentDesires-theGamev004-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "D:\Pippo\MGS\RAR\Indecent Desires\Indecent Desires - The Game [v004]\IndecentDesires-theGamev004-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 1213, in load
surf = cache.get(self.image)
File "D:\Pippo\MGS\RAR\Indecent Desires\Indecent Desires - The Game [v004]\IndecentDesires-theGamev004-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "D:\Pippo\MGS\RAR\Indecent Desires\Indecent Desires - The Game [v004]\IndecentDesires-theGamev004-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "D:\Pippo\MGS\RAR\Indecent Desires\Indecent Desires - The Game [v004]\IndecentDesires-theGamev004-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'navigation/Entrance_Hallway/night/monique_hallway_entrance_a.png'.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Indecent Desires theGamev004
Tue May 14 11:36:14 2019

JR_001

Jul 1, 2017
This game is dead. RIP. It gets the big boot from me ::imagine loud NFL kickoff sound:: because the developer can't figure out sandbox games need random events to have any chance of being interesting to play. Better luck with the next one, VileDecisionMakingLab.

Paulek

Jun 8, 2017
I agree with all your complains... I've played version 0.02 and had a break from it. I've played 0.04 and I must say that game has nothing new. One, maybe two new places, new few options (chatting etc.), but it's all. Game will be possible to play maybe at 0.08 version or later. Game had so much potencial, great graphics and good history but after became sandbox it really sucks...

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes