Kukuok

Oct 28, 2020
Walkthrough & hints both say to talk to Gia after doing the adjustable key quest (which I have no idea how to do) but I ain't found shit. Thanks for the tip, I'll give it a try.

• Car shop: Gia (what’s new > Sure) > Ava Downtown (adjustable wrench) > Sara Office University (Ava Grades) > Jessica Meeting room (Ava Grades) ask her again in the afternoon > Ava Downtown (good news) > Wait 1 day > visit Ava again and get the tool > Gia car shop (I found…) > Nothing

chantulo

Feb 2, 2020
Yeah no I can't find any option for Gia besides "Hey" which triggers nothing. Might have been the gallery mod thing I had installed screwing with it. I'll try a clean reinstall.

chantulo

Feb 2, 2020
Yeah, still can't trigger "what's new" with Gia, even with a fresh install. Am I just doing something wrong? Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with the adjustable wrench quest?

Kukuok

Oct 28, 2020
Yeah, still can't trigger "what's new" with Gia, even with a fresh install. Am I just doing something wrong? Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with the adjustable wrench quest?
Did you talk to Gia in the morning or in the afternoon? It can be a different outcome.

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
Hey guys,
I just released ver. 018 Alpha and I will do my best to release the final version next month.
New stuff added in ver. 018 Alpha:
2 new scenes (multiple outcomes) / 2 new short scenes / 250+ HD images / 4+ HD animations / 3 new characters / 3 new location
You can get the latest version here -
Thank you so much for all your support!
Adrien
Vilelab Team :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:

Reactions: @blitz13@

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
talk to shop girl, she will place order and you'll receive it some time later.

Hey guys,
I just released ver. 018 Alpha and I will do my best to release the final version next month.
that was supposed to be released weeks ago.

Jvalentine112

Jul 17, 2020
It says to meet Monique in the gym 1st floor... I have checked the home gym every day at every time frame and she is not there.. what am i missing?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It says to meet Monique in the gym 1st floor... I have checked the home gym every day at every time frame and she is not there.. what am i missing?
mc should meet her there on 1st day as he comes to house or after pool party.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I want to like this game, but the walkthrough is unclear at times. The hint system is an actual improvement over the lack of any hints in previous builds, but I do think they should track all available tasks including grayed out repeatable events just so those of us who haven't played in months, can remember what content has been done, and what needs to be done, and what is available that is repeatable.

After not playing this game since v0.12, finally played v0.17 and was happy to see some 'soft' paths introduced, and finally got to work on the main story and Monique's jetski adventure. That said, it's hard to tell just wait content is main story related and what is just side content. This long into this project, I'd really hoped we could finally move the story along, but unless I'm missing something, not only are we forced to blackmail Sarah regardless if we spy or leave her meeting with Aiko and Alexander, but the main story ends right after the MC blackmails Sarah in the evening and Alexander is found dead the day after??

Other than that, I just grinded time until I could trigger Monique's jetski mishap, while accepting Trevor's offer to be a manwhore for gilfs. While I've maintained positive relations with all the LI without resorting to blackmail, is Karina blackmailing Aiko still side content or is that also part of the main story? I ask, because there seems to he a lot of content locked behind blackmailing her...and eventually Kate, which I would prefer to avoid completely. I was happy to see in spite of blackmailing Sarah, there were no hard feelings (depending on choices with her in flagrante delicto), so if I had to resort to that with the other girls, hopefully there won't be any hate points accrued.

2.00 star(s) 127 Votes