2.00 star(s) 127 Votes

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
I am confused, I can't attend classes or have no idea how and am being yelled at for bad grades
what am I doing wrong?

Edit: Just found the chair I should sit in, guess I need to start over

Last edited:

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
Review from what I could play (stuck after getting the gun from Auntie's room, have not blackmailed her yet)
Unable to go into hallway at school so I can't advance the plot, unsure how I even got onto blackmail path as i had done everything I could for affection etc.

That being said:
The graphics of this are pretty damn good.
The story seems to have a good base as well.

There are things that need to be improved I think.
1) The option for classes even going to classes seems to result in bad grades for you.
Not sure how the mechanic is implemented.
Also the seat to sit in took me quite a bit of time to find. Maybe just an option upon entering the room unlike having to click the chair to get that option?

2) Very early on you can see what the pills Auntie is taking. The MC doesn't even look them up, it would be something that could/should happen early on. Especially with who prescribed.

3) If there is a non-blackmail path, it might be nice to see how that is being triggered with a warning or something (similar to the affection/hate/love/foot fetish stuff).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Review from what I could play (stuck after getting the gun from Auntie's room, have not blackmailed her yet)
Unable to go into hallway at school so I can't advance the plot, unsure how I even got onto blackmail path as i had done everything I could for affection etc.

3) If there is a non-blackmail path, it might be nice to see how that is being triggered with a warning or something (similar to the affection/hate/love/foot fetish stuff).
did you wank on her panties in dresser?

there is just don't keep her gun and if you fucked her by blackmailing (showing pic of aiko getting abused) then choosing option not giving hate or not doing it at all.

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
did you wank on her panties in dresser?

there is just don't keep her gun and if you fucked her by blackmailing (showing pic of aiko getting abused) then choosing option not giving hate or not doing it at all.
I hadn't done anything yet.
Only hints I have are for blackmail
I did keep the gun, perhaps that was mistake

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Give it back? All I did was take it out of the drawer, haven't even had option to give it back.
yea just goto her office at next weekday afternoon and talk about gun with her and then you can decide what to do. if you still are on bm-path then you might have fubared somewhere.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
The Dev or who ever is in charge of doing it needs to put on the OP page wether NTR will be avoidable or not so people don't have to search threads to find out and half the time it's still not clear wether it is avoidable or not.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well it is avoidable as mc doesn't need to watch it but it still happens.

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
yea just goto her office at next weekday afternoon and talk about gun with her and then you can decide what to do. if you still are on bm-path then you might have fubared somewhere.
unfortunatley game locks up when I enter school hallway

Scubatropin

Jun 7, 2021
I read on Discord that the errors with Monique's room and the University hallway have been fixed, but the fixed version can only be downloaded at the Patreon site for subscribers. Kind of makes me wonder whether some of these exception errors were done purposefully to raise revenue.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Silver

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
That would make it optional not avoidable. Optional is it happens but you don't have to see it avoidable is it doesn't happen.
I think in this forum the word used for "you can chose not to see it but it still happens" is "skippable".
As I understand the terms, "Optional" is a stronger subset of "Avoidable".
Basically, when it's Avoidable, the scene will happen unless the player prevents it ("Hey, you slut, what are you doing? Stop it!")
Instead, when it's Optional, the scene wouldn't happen unless the player pushes in that direction ("Hey, you know, it would be hot if you...")
A very blurred distinction.

I read on Discord that the errors with Monique's room and the University hallway have been fixed, but the fixed version can only be downloaded at the Patreon site for subscribers. Kind of makes me wonder whether some of these exception errors were done purposefully to raise revenue.
I didn't even know they were doing public releases of the current chapter.
I see it more like "not caring about the leeches" than "let's tease the leeches with a bugged version and then promise them a fix if they start paying". Doesn't sound like a way to gain the trust of the players (and in fact, they've lost another couple of dozens of Patrons in the last month).

Reactions: Scubatropin

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
That would make it optional not avoidable. Optional is it happens but you don't have to see it avoidable is it doesn't happen.
talk to dev.

unfortunatley game locks up when I enter school hallway
you have either fubared somewhere or got bugged (knowing game so far it's latter).

Kind of makes me wonder whether some of these exception errors were done purposefully to raise revenue.
same revenue since loyal fans (sheeples) get it with same payment as they did og release.

I didn't even know they were doing public releases of the current chapter.
I see it more like "not caring about the leeches" than "let's tease the leeches with a bugged version and then promise them a fix if they start paying". Doesn't sound like a way to gain the trust of the players (and in fact, they've lost another couple of dozens of Patrons in the last month).
last and only public version is ch 6.

also you are right that releasing bugged version and then fix later isn't proper business model (it makes freeloaders even more reluctant to pay and supporters might not look it kindly), as for losing supporters it's possibly due that on non-blackmail path nothing hasn't happened since dates which led to 2 sexscenes.

Reactions: The Rogue Trader
2.00 star(s) 127 Votes