CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
So it's now the game, so what would you call it before,the trial?, the demo?
The story in this game isn't really separated by chapters, so using Semantic Versioning instead of chapters is more logical anyways :)

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
Either I am missing something crucial here or the navigating in ep. 7 is horrendous. A tip to improve would be to map out where each character is at all times in a minimap or maybe at the attribute screen that shows each character so far

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Arcane666

Tallion

Nov 3, 2017
If i start a new game it ends at the hospital...is that how's it supposed to be? Are we gonna have to wait for updates we've played before? On the other side, if i load from the last update, i've nothing to do, i've checked every location....

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Reactions: Buzz007
U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v0.1!

PC (228MB): - - - -
Mac (218MB): - - - -

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Is there any content besides the talks with Sarah and her daughters on Sunday in this update or is there more when you restart? If first this is the normal problem with early sandbox games and way too little story content at start.Do not really look forward to replaying the game for third time from scratch, can almost dream the prologue already. :D Map on the whole looks good though see remark below. I hope this hair remake with Sarah does not stay though.

I absolutely agree with poster above here asking for a sign where the various girls are, checking where every girl may be, might add a lot of playtime to an update but no fun whatsoever. :p

Reactions: Arcane666

bigmen

Jan 17, 2018
The only things i found to "do" (playing with last version save)
-Talk with your family on Sunday
-Monday University is unlocked
-Elizabeth send you a message and you unlock her house (work in progess)
-The girl in the swimming pool on the university (nothing to do i guess)
-You can find your family sleeping in their rooms (work in progess)

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Either I am missing something crucial here or the navigating in ep. 7 is horrendous. A tip to improve would be to map out where each character is at all times in a minimap or maybe at the attribute screen that shows each character so far

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ah... so another victim to sandbox nonesense.

Reactions: Vainglorious

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
The only things i found to "do" (playing with last version save)
-Talk with your family on Sunday
-Monday University is unlocked
-Elizabeth send you a message and you unlock her house (work in progess)
-The girl in the swimming pool on the university (nothing to do i guess)
-You can find your family sleeping in their rooms (work in progess)
Yeah found all this with old save except last one. Likely I went to sleep to early where I should have napped, since found no evening content at all and no other forwarding mechanism except the bed:p. My question was if we find more with a new restarted game. I do not mind replaying prologue again for new content with the characters, but if only to make sure my saves will work in future I would prefer to wait till more content has been added to the sandbox part of the game. This is not a criticism per se since areas and game mechanics have to be established first before content, but it is just a fact every early sandbox game feels kinda empty and often repetitive.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Played it through as a nice guy on affection route and ... that was pretty boring. Seems lust is the path to go for.

montev

Dec 27, 2017
Just downloaded, played and My game ends in the clinic... aka end of ch3.. Is this the end for this version?

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
woah... im so into milfs,so the auntie supposed to be the sexiest in this game for me.. however her daughter white haired is so hot just... my favorite in this game!!!!!

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
So one more time the game is not playeble...and one more time, for many people the game ends in previous versions (v3 or 4)..
I think that i will drop this game for good now, lucky for you guys!

2.00 star(s) 129 Votes