4.00 star(s) 35 Votes

AdmiralSpock

Jan 17, 2022
I just started this game and noticed that when the MC is imagining what Hana was doing there is a pop-up image that is blurred. Am I missing something? If so, what's needed to see the images clearly? The game description mentions something about Hana's POV not being implemented yet, but I'm assuming that was when the game was first being created. Now that the game has progressed for some time I would have thought there would be a way to see them.

Last edited:

jjwolf257

Jun 17, 2022
I just started this game and noticed that when the MC is imagining what Hana was doing there is a pop-up image that is blurred. Am I missing something? If so, what's needed to see the images clearly? The game description mentions something about Hana's POV not being implemented yet, but I'm assuming that was when the game was first being created. Now that the game has progressed for some time I would have thought there would be a way to see them.
There are several of them. It is currently only his imagination and we are not going to see them until Hana's POV occurs.

AdmiralSpock

Jan 17, 2022
Not currently, no. It's meant to represent Tatsuki imagining what could be going on and letting his imagination run wild, making him more aroused than knowing everything without any mystery would.
Thanks. I just kept thinking I was missing something that would allow those images to be viewable.

kurailxix

Modder
Oct 21, 2018
Hey i know i dont post the cracks most of the time now, but i do forward leaks to the current crack team from my existing contacts (i have several on/off patreons who share when subbed, but am currently leakless)

For what its worth, I've heard good things about this update, which is better then it being so bad its leaked out of spite :p

1710536985474.png

OnStars

Apr 30, 2019
I think fallen definitely hiding this update or did something, since it released like 1 week already and nobody leaked it yet or has any idea of what happens on it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sinthering

OnStars

Apr 30, 2019
Not gonna lie, this update probally taking the longest to even get the patreon version leaked, no one actually cares about this update?

• Sad
Reactions: Sinthering
4.00 star(s) 35 Votes