3.80 star(s) 37 Votes

moze99

Aug 26, 2021
I have a name you know. And yes, I'm not a mod for this forum and never have been.

(Cracked)

Honestly I didn't know if it was just you doing it or if there was another user who also did it at times. But yes, you provide that sorta layer of "Hey it wasn't us" sorta thing. I definitely find your back and forth with the dev, cracking and then his attempts to mitigate it to be pretty fun. Not quite my skillset, but it's definitely adjacent as I'm trying to move from general network/ information security into red team work or pen testing.

Dec 31, 2020
No, devs do not have control over the thread of their games, afaik this is universal across all game threads in order to prevent a conflict of interest. They simply appear as OP of the thread to signify the fact, that they create the game, nothing more than that. Threads are controlled and updated by mods who receive updated game versions from users or other staff.

A user here is likely leaking the inferior version under guise of being a newer, improved version but in reality its actually worse than what has already been posted in the thread. The best we can do is report post with the cracked version as "game update" and explain it contains a better version than what is in the OP, then a mod should take a look at it and update it eventually.

There is an issue though. Rules here states that a game thread can only be promoted once every 2 weeks on the "latest updates" pages, so even if the thread gets updated with the improved version, or possibly even the newest v0.37 from patreon, the thread will not be pushed to the front-page again :illuminati::illuminati::illuminati:

Call me a tinfoil hat but seeing as for the last few updates, this thread has been updated with a "public" version almost the exact same moment a newer version pops up over at the Patreon. That just tells me we have a shill, possibly the dev himself, leaking an inferior "public" version from the previous update here to desperately try and delay the latest update being promoted here in case it gets leaked. Instead, an older build that lacks content and features compared to what has ben leaked already is being put in the OP and promoted.

Very sneaky but also kinda pathetic :KEK:
I seen a few comments correcting the misunderstanding, but here's the receipts that devs control their threads when they request it.

The thread explaining how to construct your game's thread -> https://f95zone.to/threads/game-uploading-rules-2024-02-29.524/
That includes headers, tags, preview images, etc. They full on make the thread and submit it.
A site uploader telling a dev to go get a developer badge after their thread has been approved. Not 'proof' alone that the dev did it, but with the thread I linked I think reinforces it.
1709804061138.png
They do have to play nice, so if their game gets cracked and mods add it, it stays up. It is technically a pirating site so I'm sure most devs get that it could happen and accept it. That's speculation though.

trimi

May 14, 2017
I have a name you know. And yes, I'm not a mod for this forum and never have been.

(Cracked)

How do I use this? I tried copying JoiPlay into IWH but I got an error tabel and the game wont start.

trimi

May 14, 2017
Using the latest version of the RenPy plugin from ?
What error did you get?
While loading the script.
Exception: Could not load file C:\Users\user\Downloads\Indecent-Wife-Hana-0.37.0-patreon_cracked-pc (1)\Indecent-Wife-Hana-0.37.0-patreon_cracked-pc\game/game/scenario/snr_001_opening.rpyc.

malcolmalbie

Oct 8, 2018
While loading the script.
Exception: Could not load file C:\Users\user\Downloads\Indecent-Wife-Hana-0.37.0-patreon_cracked-pc (1)\Indecent-Wife-Hana-0.37.0-patreon_cracked-pc\game/game/scenario/snr_001_opening.rpyc.
Hold up
I tried copying JoiPlay into IWH but I got an error tabel and the game wont start.
Why? Just download the cracked version and run it.

FanofNTR

May 23, 2021
That's because the extras patch I did make at one point gave people issues running the game. So I no longer release cracked versions with it.
Is it possible to release the extra patch separately... it saves ton a lot of time if someone wants to replay the scenes without playing the entire game... and i didn't experience any problems with the patch

Reactions: AntuanShotaLover
3.80 star(s) 37 Votes