4.00 star(s) 35 Votes

BraveOrakio

May 31, 2020
The update would be worth it if the developer would add sweet moaning voice of Hana during the sex scenes. I want to hear her enjoying getting banged.

carl994

Sep 5, 2018
how does one get the 0.37 cracked version to work? i tried deleting my saves and playing with out internet and it still didnt work

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Right on cue just like last several times, the new update gets out on Patreon and an older inferior version gets updated here. We already had v.37 cracked for a long time so this update makes no sense and is actually worse than the cracked version. Mods need to vet whoever is supplying updates for this thread because they are clearly abusing the system to try and prevent the actual new update being promoted on the Latest Updates tab. Where do I report this bullshit?

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
why is this at top of the featured games if no update has been posted whatsoever?
That's what I have been saying since the previous update too. When new version gets released on Patreon, somebody uploads an older "public" version to OP even though it is WORSE than the cracked version already in OP. Its abundantly clear now, that the uploader is exploiting the update promotion system for the benefit of the developer. It might even likely be Fallen Eros himself exploiting the mechanic to fight pirates by delaying a leak of the newest update being promoted due to the "2 week" rule(games can only be pushed to the frontpage once every 2 weeks). So fake updates are being uploaded to trigger the lockout for new updates.

I reported OP with this: "The one updating this thread imports an inferior, older version of the already existing version to spoof the Latest Update promotion system. This happens coincidentally every time a new updates is released on Patreon in order to try and hide potential leaks of new update from promoting the game to the Latest Update page. I suggest removing upload rights from whoever is updating OP with "public" version, which is an inferior version of the already existing "cracked" version. Whoever is uploading these versions are trying to exploit a mechanic of this site and they do not have the users best interest in mind."

Strip this faker of their upload/editing rights asap please.

Last edited:

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
That's what I have been saying since the previous update too. When new version gets released on Patreon, somebody uploads an older "public" version to OP even though it is WORSE than the cracked version already in OP. Its abundantly clear now, that the uploader is exploiting the update promotion system for the benefit of the developer. It might even likely be Fallen Eros himself exploiting the mechanic to fight pirates by delaying a leak of the newest update being promoted due to the "2 week" rule(games can only be pushed to the frontpage once every 2 weeks). So fake updates are being uploaded to trigger the lockout for new updates.

I reported OP with this: "The one updating this thread imports an inferior, older version of the already existing version to spoof the Latest Update promotion system. This happens coincidentally every time a new updates is released on Patreon in order to try and hide potential leaks of new update from promoting the game to the Latest Update page. I suggest removing upload rights from whoever is updating OP with "public" version, which is an inferior version of the already existing "cracked" version. Whoever is uploading these versions are trying to exploit a mechanic of this site and they do not have the users best interest in mind."

Whoever is pulling this bs, should not have upload/editing rights.
yes, you are actually right, it happened last update too

now, if someone uploads .38 or .39, it wont be posible to promote with the newest version due to the lock, it really does sound like tactics from Fallen himself

Stev1

Jan 4, 2018

Strip this faker of their upload/editing rights asap please.
Holy crap this makes perfect sense. It's the only project I've ever seen on this website, where I have come back after a month and downloaded something with LESS content than whatever old version I already had. You the man.

Devs can follow your suggestion regarding the OP or just nuke the whole thread lmao.

kurailxix

Modder
Oct 21, 2018
To clear things up regarding the updates

the cracked releases had a tendency to be patched, making them non functional
previously they were removing the public releases when they uploaded the cracks
So sometimes there was no way to access the last few updates of content since the code it downloaded was for the past several updates in patreon releases (failed crack = worse then public)

I reached out and asked them to keep both a public and cracked release
It has changed lately due to better crackers making the crack

Pretty sure these guys just rip the DRM out to prevent it from updating
but that requires unpacking the code which requires custom updates to certain tools at times
updating the code to run without the DRM

I basically just added code that told the DRM it was legit
set legitvariable to "true"
didn't even have to unpack the code

PS: im also sad it wasn't a new patreon version, us crack addicts are 2 updates behind for the first time in awhile.

1711613198006.png

Last edited:

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Hey guys, Is this worth playing now or should i wait a little more?
There is enough content if you haven't played this game before. Else this is a game best to wait a year or until you're so out of options that you just have nothing good that comes to mind.
Maybe a year is a bit too much but, better bit more content than too little. Better safe than sorry!

OnStars

Apr 30, 2019
I knew fallen would do something about leakers and crackers, game is already on 0.39 and nobody knows nothing about 0.38.

4.00 star(s) 35 Votes