3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
actually according to backstory there were others and hana is rather good at sex, how many others is only hinted at....

Reactions: BangB420

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Hey guys. Even with the Cracked Version, when trying to access the Animations it tells you to Upgrade.

Reactions: Sat1s

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
I just want to see that hana other man dick in hand
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Because this scene make us to think what she will do at the other side of spa with this boy
do you think there is a possibility of her going airtight with all three ??? we know hubby won't get the anal position she has already said he it too big... maybe he gets her mouth while the two boys take care of both holes farther south...

Reactions: Sat1s

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
I just want to see that hana other man dick in hand
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Because this scene make us to think what she will do at the other side of spa with this boy
Yes! This scene curious me the most. Also kinda interesting if Hana commit double NTR towards both of the men with two new guys.

Ragna00000

Mar 18, 2019
I pledged and played this game when it first came out but JFC the state it is in now... updates so tiny they're basically to push the game to the update page and the horrendous censorship to tempt players to sub on Patreon..
What do you expect the guy who makes an NTR game to not cuck players with every release. I bet Eros gets his kicks off seeing this chat and his Patreon viewer writhing behind small updates.

Druus

Mar 17, 2018
I pledged and played this game when it first came out but JFC the state it is in now... updates so tiny they're basically to push the game to the update page and the horrendous censorship to tempt players to sub on Patreon..
the quality of the story and updates really decreased too, keep reading it just out of curiosity of how it all gonna end, and well curious to see Hana pov (probably somewhere in 100 years tho)

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
The story of the game is very ridiculous, MC shows the cuck fetish to his wife, but nothing more, the wife sees the benefits of it on sex with her husband, and tells him that she will help her husband in this fetish, now it's funny to read an ending where the wife always cheats on MC, because she felt offended by her husband for that fetish, but it wasn't the wife who played, hahahahah

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes