3.70 star(s) 38 Votes

mase88

Jan 7, 2018
Me trying to figure out what NTS means for 10 minutes. Got it now lol. So I’m a bit late to this discussion. The creator is doing a new update and he’s polling to see whether he’s gonna keep the same vibe of NTS(sharing) or NTR where Yuma takes her? But you guys don’t want that?

Isn’t the game basically complete since they went all the way, is he gonna rework the game or add more content?
The big problem is his selling point on patreon was always making a more lighthearted netorase game, to make now such a big change after more than 2 years is pretty unfair towards his early supporter.

• Sad
Reactions: Rastafoo

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
The big problem is his selling point on patreon was always making a more lighthearted netorase game, to make now such a big change after more than 2 years is pretty unfair towards his early supporter.
I liked the 'happy' ending from early on. Adding new content for alternate 'bad' endings doesn't change that. While I would personally like to see him do another game of a similar vibe with more happy endings, I understand why Fallen Eros would want to give his supporters what they want.

mase88

Jan 7, 2018
I liked the 'happy' ending from early on. Adding new content for alternate 'bad' endings doesn't change that. While I would personally like to see him do another game of a similar vibe with more happy endings, I understand why Fallen Eros would want to give his supporters what they want.
So his earlier supporter mean nothing anymore thats such a weak argument for me why should i support a creator especially early on when he is making such a big change so late at the game?
Why support devs when they lie to you, my lesson here is my support means nothing to this dev and when tommorow a big harem fans support him we get a Harem game or what?

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
So his earlier supporter mean nothing anymore thats such a weak argument for me why should i support a creator especially early on when he is making such a big change so late at the game?
Why support devs when they lie to you, my lesson here is my support means nothing to this dev and when tommorow a big harem fans support him we get a Harem game or what?
Bro 100% of current scenes are lovey dovey netorase. Even if you try to reach hard NTR it doesn't happen. If you get all sad when peeping for example, she immediately stops. Don't act like the game became all NTR when its literally all theoretical.

If anything, this Anti-NTR complaining is borderline absurd.

Reactions: The_Black_Wolf
3.70 star(s) 38 Votes