3.70 star(s) 38 Votes

AkshayK

Jun 20, 2022
Whatever is happening, I hope the fun in the game remains the same. Though the honeymoon period is over for this game, it still can do good or just complete it. Or focus on the new game. I'm losing the interest day by day. I really wish the old intensity comes back.

• Hey there
Reactions: nozu and tranjonny

kialera

Jun 1, 2021
I won't say greedy but bit off more than he can chew with the other projects and easily swayed and manipulated by his new artists of his new upcoming game. They took over Discord and act like the big guys when the dev first announced the new game and shared the art (shitty artstyle btw). Their opinions matter more than his own paying patrons. His artists are also pirating the game here before they were hired which is funny.
Do you have pics of the new artstyle?

Reactions: jjwolf257

darthfran90

Jun 3, 2021
I won't say greedy but bit off more than he can chew with the other projects and easily swayed and manipulated by his new artists of his new upcoming game. They took over Discord and act like the big guys when the dev first announced the new game and shared the art (shitty artstyle btw). Their opinions matter more than his own paying patrons. His artists are also pirating the game here before they were hired which is funny.

Yeah, I think this "new project" is another excuse for delays and milking subs. He needed to prove himself with at least 1 game. It is a pity because he could at least commit to 1 update per month instead of the 2 he was trying to do and failing every time, and people would have less to complain. It is nice to support a game that you like and has potential, and at least having that update was great. But hey I guess the only solution is to stop supporting this and maybe he will change the system again. not paying 10 euros per month for supporting a project that generates a 5 to 10-minute update every 2 months, when also the majority of the update is text and a few new cgs( that he is not rendering blablabla) I end up feeling stupid, not buying a game like elder ring for the price and spending 3 months of being subscribed to this game for literally 10m of gameplay.

kialera

Jun 1, 2021
Is this the art style you are asking about?
I meant the art style mentioned in the post I quoted: "They took over Discord and act like the big guys when the dev first announced the new game and shared the art (shitty artstyle btw)".

So I just assumed there were new pics of the new game in the discord that haven't been posted in this thread yet.

jjwolf257

Jun 17, 2022
Bruh so falleneros started new game while haven't finished previous? And also haven't finished gravure
Gravure is not being worked on, according to the dev, since it's a sequel. I think the new game may have others working on it but I think IWH is solely worked on by FallenEros. The releases have been further apart so this might be the main reason. I think IWH is on the last route (onsen) so it may be finished by the end of the year, im not certain on that though since i havent paid much attention to the game lately.

I meant the art style mentioned in the post I quoted: "They took over Discord and act like the big guys when the dev first announced the new game and shared the art (shitty artstyle btw)".

So I just assumed there were new pics of the new game in the discord that haven't been posted in this thread yet.
I don't recall seeing anything specific from the dev but there haven been some fanart uploaded there before. I recall some 3D images and something from Belmont but im not sure of anything specifically from the dev.

iwatayzz

Dec 29, 2019
Gravure is not being worked on, according to the dev, since it's a sequel. I think the new game may have others working on it but I think IWH is solely worked on by FallenEros.
And his other side project Innocent Wife Hana which is as far as I know, he's working on that alone. At least the script. Not sure about the art.

Dec 25, 2023
Thank you this made my day! Lmao.

Dec 16, 2022
I don't know if I can speak for everyone, but I feel like from the beginning what everyone was the most excited for was getting to see Hana's perspective. That feature seemed to always be the most hyped, but as we got story fork after story fork, reworked tangents, and spinoff games, Hana's POV seems to have been forgotten completely and feels like it will never see the light of day. Dude milked this project dry after the initial excitement, and now feels it like it lost momentum and seems dead in the water.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
I don't know if I can speak for everyone, but I feel like from the beginning what everyone was the most excited for was getting to see Hana's perspective. That feature seemed to always be the most hyped, but as we got story fork after story fork, reworked tangents, and spinoff games, Hana's POV seems to have been forgotten completely and feels like it will never see the light of day. Dude milked this project dry after the initial excitement, and now feels it like it lost momentum and seems dead in the water.
Idk I mean, maybe he realized that to many ntr enjoyers, a Hana POV is a detriment to the game. I sure as heck won't be playing it, and that's simply because not knowing exactly what Hana is thinking and being unaware of what she is gonna do next is the most exciting part of this game. If I knew exactly what she was thinking from her POV, it would ruin the alluring mystery of the game, which is one of its main selling points IMO.

I think a lot of ntr fans feel the same way, and this game was made for them, not for female MC fans.

May 31, 2020
Idk I mean, maybe he realized that to many ntr enjoyers, a Hana POV is a detriment to the game. I sure as heck won't be playing it, and that's simply because not knowing exactly what Hana is thinking and being unaware of what she is gonna do next is the most exciting part of this game. If I knew exactly what she was thinking from her POV, it would ruin the alluring mystery of the game, which is one of its main selling points IMO.

I think a lot of ntr fans feel the same way, and this game was made for them, not for female MC fans.
I personally think it could be interesting, seeing her go from doing it solely for her husband to enjoying herself and whatnot. Kinda like Marina's Report.

Reactions: lindisfarne

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
It feels like this was planned from the beginning.

1. Get as many people to sub early on with promises of bi-weekly updates and then monthly updates
2. Cut the rewards in half when enough subs has been gained by dropping all the promises.
3. Only a fraction of supporters cancel their pledge due to sunk cost fallacy
4. $$$ Same profit for half the work :coffee:

The way he was pushing so hard for people to sub and incentivized everyone to advertise the game on all platform with wishlisting and likes. Now you don't see much of that. Smells very fishy to me :unsure:

sophpa

Sep 18, 2021
In good old days he release update after update with limit of two weeks. Right now the last update was released in June. So sad that this onsen path will be abandoned

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
It feels like this was planned from the beginning.

1. Get as many people to sub early on with promises of bi-weekly updates and then monthly updates
2. Cut the rewards in half when enough subs has been gained by dropping all the promises.
3. Only a fraction of supporters cancel their pledge due to sunk cost fallacy
4. $$$ Same profit for half the work :coffee:

The way he was pushing so hard for people to sub and incentivized everyone to advertise the game on all platform with wishlisting and likes. Now you don't see much of that. Smells very fishy to me :unsure:
I was one of those who unsubscribed. It got to be too much. His early stuff was great and then…..well we all know.

Reactions: freeboys40
3.70 star(s) 38 Votes