3.80 star(s) 37 Votes

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
I don't hate Hana but the game quickly got to the point that she isn't doing this for her husband because she loves it. She bangs Yuma all the time when her husband isn't there or isn't aware of it. That does nothing for him since he wouldn't get to see anything. Also, she constantly says it's Yuma's turn for sex and denies Tats sex for Yuma. The dev mentioned that we have to assume Tats and Hana bang off screen but it feels like she always prefers Yuma. Personally, I feel like Yuma is more of a boyfriend and Tats is a friend who hangs out with them and is a third wheel/partner occasionally. It doesn't feel like Tats is her husband to me haha
I sorta agree hanna needs to be taking much better care of hubby than she is and shouldn't be doing yuma without tats getting something in return. I don't mind she enjoys it but I don't see why it took to 36 or 37 till she did a threeway with them both infact I think she should have offered either bj hj when yuma was doing her on the bed with him there.

jjwolf257

Jun 17, 2022
I sorta agree hanna needs to be taking much better care of hubby than she is and shouldn't be doing yuma without tats getting something in return. I don't mind she enjoys it but I don't see why it took to 36 or 37 till she did a threeway with them both infact I think she should have offered either bj hj when yuma was doing her on the bed with him there.
Yeah, it feels weird to me that she and Yuma bang so much off screen and Tats isn't given any satisfaction over it since he is mostly unaware of it. The story was kinda him wanting to see her with another man but now she bangs that man like crazy whether he knows about it or not. I believe there were some situations where he fell asleep and they left to bang. To me, I don't consider this overly wholesome right now because it feels like Hana prefers Yuma over Tats, and especially the dark route storyline.

Maybe we'll get a really dark ending where Hana leaves Tats :ROFLMAO: However, I am really ready for Gravure to happens now

Aug 3, 2022
The wholesome nature of the game and the fact there are so little netorase games is one of the key reasons why people still stick around this game. If there was a game with a similar type of premise this game would have had way less support and hype.

Red Eclipse

Jul 9, 2022
The wholesome nature of the game and the fact there are so little netorase games is one of the key reasons why people still stick around this game. If there was a game with a similar type of premise this game would have had way less support and hype.
I agree, most ntr games start with netorare then end with forced netorase, or start with netorase then end with netorare. Finding pure netorase game is rare so when we find a game like this we play and shut it because we don't have a choice, but now there is, this which is the best netorase game for now https://f95zone.to/threads/blurring-the-walls-v0-5-2-torimiata.175854/.
I had high expectation for IWH because the dev said this game will be netorase with no ntr, but with time it start to change especially when tats moved from home leaving hana and yuma alone that was the first red flag, but like you said "there are so little netorase games is one of the key reasons why people still stick around this game"we have no choice.

arb31ter

Jun 12, 2019
I agree, most ntr games start with netorare then end with forced netorase, or start with netorase then end with netorare. Finding pure netorase game is rare so when we find a game like this we play and shut it because we don't have a choice, but now there is, this which is the best netorase game for now https://f95zone.to/threads/blurring-the-walls-v0-5-2-torimiata.175854/.
I had high expectation for IWH because the dev said this game will be netorase with no ntr, but with time it start to change especially when tats moved from home leaving hana and yuma alone that was the first red flag, but like you said "there are so little netorase games is one of the key reasons why people still stick around this game"we have no choice.

King of summer was pretty decent, or Helping the Neighbor (to get a quick release ;) )

Reactions: yoyobante

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
I never played King of summer I read it was netorare not netorase.
Yep - That game is tagged as "unavoidable Netorare". That's something that people that like Netorase should avoid like the plague. So yeah - Bad advise.

It's sad that the Netorare push crowd here seem to have the developer pushed into Netorare territory, despite the promises the developer made that it would NOT go in that direction. Oh well - Another game completely wrecked bit those lobbyists.
The sad thing is, that there are literally page after page after page on this site filled with Netorare games/VN's, while there are so very, very little real Netorase games/VN's to find here. And still there are those people that want to pressure those very, very rare pure Netorase game into another bland and boring Netorare game. Why? They have more than enough of that stuff already. Leave those very, very rare games alone and pick one of those countless Netorare games here on this site to satisfy your needs.
Is that too much to ask?

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Yep - That game is tagged as "unavoidable Netorare". That's something that people that like Netorase should avoid like the plague. So yeah - Bad advise.

It's sad that the Netorare push crowd here seem to have the developer pushed into Netorare territory, despite the promises the developer made that it would NOT go in that direction. Oh well - Another game completely wrecked bit those lobbyists.
The sad thing is, that there are literally page after page after page on this site filled with Netorare games/VN's, while there are so very, very little real Netorase games/VN's to find here. And still there are those people that want to pressure those very, very rare pure Netorase game into another bland and boring Netorare game. Why? They have more than enough of that stuff already. Leave those very, very rare games alone and pick one of those countless Netorare games here on this site to satisfy your needs.
Is that too much to ask?
Wow cry me a river why dont you? Why cant it have both and you choose the 1 you want to see? Is that to much to ask?

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
squeeee small as this update was, so happy it included the onsen direction. I was so much more excited for that then the fishing trip!

Red Eclipse

Jul 9, 2022

Is that too much to ask?
If you check VNDB netorare tag you would find 1306 game for now and if you exclude netorase tag from the search netorare game would go down to just 1214. Now if you check netorase tag there are 173 and if you exclude netorare the netorase game would be 81 just 81 you can check yourself if you don't belive me. I know that netorare fan are more than netorase fans but seriously they have 1214 and want to take the little game we have and even if you play those 81 games you will find only 5 or maybe 10 at tops that are good. So we have no choice just play what we have and hope for more in the future.

Reactions: Rugerrell6

Red Eclipse

Jul 9, 2022
Wow cry me a river why dont you? Why cant it have both and you choose the 1 you want to see? Is that to much to ask?
Then why netorare games don't make that choice and make netorase route? why netorase games which are few compare to netorare have to make a netorare route? is that to much to ask? there are over a 1000 netorare games without any netorase route and yet we have to make netorare route for those few good netorase games?

forgotp

Nov 4, 2019
I'm curious. How come the thread always gets updated with the previous version right after the new version comes out on Patreon? Is dev utilizing the 1 promotion every 2 weeks rule and purposefully leak the previous version to try and delay the new update being leaked and promoted here? :LOL:

If true, that guy has to be the most desperate dev I have ever seen :KEK: Fighting tooth and nail against pirates for no benefit.
giving devs control of the op should be stopped, that'll solve most of this type of shit. Why are they even allowed to stir shit up in a pirate forum lol

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
If you check VNDB netorare tag you would find 1306 game for now and if you exclude netorase tag from the search netorare game would go down to just 1214. Now if you check netorase tag there are 173 and if you exclude netorare the netorase game would be 81 just 81 you can check yourself if you don't belive me. I know that netorare fan are more than netorase fans but seriously they have 1214 and want to take the little game we have and even if you play those 81 games you will find only 5 or maybe 10 at tops that are good. So we have no choice just play what we have and hope for more in the future.
While all that is true and it is rare, majority of those Netorare games are abandoned. And part of the reason for some of those devs is the same that's happening here only in reverse. SO many people cried about the netorare in the game that the dev would change it then later give up on the game (not all devs of course). I mentioned long ago that this dev was headed into netorare territory based on certain actions and dialogue, even though the dev was claiming otherwise. Im down for either or, but even more rare when its done right.

sskcod

Aug 6, 2017
bruh, king of the summer is the dumbest netorare, like thare's ugly bastard and good for nothing almost shotas. Shit ton of dumb text with no sense, bad and repetetive scenes, even current state of IWH is better than this
IWH? What's that?

3.80 star(s) 37 Votes