3.80 star(s) 37 Votes

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
the real problem is that the game has now given its best, now it just has to close, it no longer makes sense, but thanks to those who support it, it's a great gift for him.

Ragna00000

Mar 18, 2019
If he dedicates himself a little more to this type of attitude, he can quickly become the new DarkCookie with the Summertime Saga.

The Tech Update seems to have been waiting for more than years and every month it is taking 250k dollars from backers.
He makes fucking what. What am I doing working from my boss?

GFLYRM

Jun 30, 2023
Hi, can someone help me understand this, please. April Patreons are going to get THEIR rewards in May even though they aren't Patreons in May (v0.40 & v0.41) okay, I get it. But are the May Patreons going to get the same as the April Patreons and even one more? (v.0.40 - v0.42?) In addition, those of May, until when will they receive the corresponding month?! How are we doing in August?!
1.PNG
We're talking about as of the date (right now) May 20th, the last days of May, the poor April Patreons are getting barely anything, only ONE update in almost two months. That, in addition to the fact that almost two months have passed since its last update, the developer publishes it only for the VIP and Mega Man tier. Are you serious?! You haven't updated your community for almost two months and the day you do you release it as if it were corresponding to that month and despite that, you make the Patreons of the Fan tier wait ONE MORE WEEK... Really, I'm the only one who doesn't get it? (I might be very dumb for thinking like that, sorry.)
2.PNG
3.PNG
I can understand that in april, the developer had "a great inspiration" to plan and start another project that he had been planning for a long time (yes, in addition to the still unfinished IWH, IWH: Gravure and the Aiko project) called: Innocent Wife Hana, which due to disagreement with the script, better left him "cooking" while he advances with IWH.
7.PNG
I completely understand that the developer has other plans for projects and decides to give them a direction at first, but I don't understand THIS developer's desperation to start working on them (for IWH: Gravure even created a demo) before even finishing the "main" game. In the middle of developing his "index game" he is starting to work on scripts and illustrations for the "saga" of the game (I theorized that Innocent Wife Hana is going to be a prequel) and on another new project with nothing (apparently) related to Hana.
4.PNG
I know that Fallen Eros wants to take advantage of all the attention and publicity it's getting now thanks to its good game. Having ideas for future games and sharing them is a good way to keep and cause the attention and curiosity of new or regular users, but right now, due to its apparent bad organization, I fear that at some point it will start doing what other developers do when they chew more than they can swallow (they end up abandoning it or the projects).
On the other hand, I must say that it's somewhat contradictory to mention that you can't expect much from a developer who (as he puts it) "creates the artwork, writes the dialogue, programs the game and manages his pages" (*cough* including his F95 thread *cough*...) on his own.
6.PNG
Must it be hard to handle all that? Of course you do, but for that very reason, because you're a one-person development team, wouldn't it be best to completely end a project before you start planning and developing a new one? Because at the end of the day, he "prioritizes quality over quantity", right? Anyway.
5.PNG
Going back to the "main" topic, as far as I understand, "monthly updates" still exist and will probably continue, but the wait and delivery time is getting longer and longer (what "monthly update" refers to). If the waiting time for each update is increasing, and the developer's lack of organization is consuming it, it can really be a serious problem for the developer and their projects in the future.

Thanks for taking the time to read it and sorry for my bad English, I used Google translate.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Insur and exirock

GFLYRM

Jun 30, 2023
And you need to stop sucking this devs butthole just because you're the only one here paying(and isn't sharing) on a pirate site :KEK:

He also just announced, moving forward, he will no longer supply monthly updates but only whenever he feels like it. So get used to paying your monthly sub and not getting jack shit for it;
View attachment 3652979

That was his biggest marketing ploy to get people to sub. Everyone who paid, would get a new update. No more. Seeing as how disappointing this delayed update was, it doesn't even matter how much time he gets. Keep paying the same price and get the same piss poor disappointing update every 2. month instead of every month. Let the milking commence.
Well, I wasted several hours of sleep to write this thing without noticing the situation on the thread and suddenly, just like nothing the developer just shut my mouth , incredible. I don't know, hope it goes well? I guess?... :HideThePain: (I need a job :FacePalm:)

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
Oh, he reached the "new level", not the first Dev that reaches the point where they can milk people hard enough to completely ditch the monthly schedules so they can milk 3 times as much per update, or even more, it wont be surprising when he takes 4 months to drop an update, and its still 3 CGs

Patreons gotta prepare for a new level of cucking, and im not talking about "in-game"
why i refuse to support these types of devs, people that stupid to pay is the other issue

Eeliejun

Jul 19, 2017
If he dedicates himself a little more to this type of attitude, he can quickly become the new DarkCookie with the Summertime Saga.

The Tech Update seems to have been waiting for more than years and every month it is taking 250k dollars from backers.
Look I love summertime saga but even at the lowest earning report it is 61k. The last update will be at the end of this month been 19 months ago or 1.1 milion USD at the lowest number.That is insane to me. It is nearing two years and the next updated will be just the tech update that will not add much. Don't get how people keep earning this kind of money without showing anything for it...

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Not trying to create hate towards the dev whatsoever, but i suspected that the game would fall into this new release scheduled sooner or later, cause huge lack of content each update (cause in a month u can produce more Cg's), also the amount he makes he can easily grow the team and produce more content yet he hasn't done anything so far, the game is good but sadly its been badly seen in alot places i know cause of its bad practices.

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
Look I love summertime saga but even at the lowest earning report it is 61k. The last update will be at the end of this month been 19 months ago or 1.1 milion USD at the lowest number.That is insane to me. It is nearing two years and the next updated will be just the tech update that will not add much. Don't get how people keep earning this kind of money without showing anything for it...
just browsing this thread it almost tldr: but as for summertime saga there is more than tech update almost all the artwork is being redone , you can watch the progress yourself on darkcookies discord channel he does livestream almost every day from 2pm (est) till ???

Reactions: TacticalTomato

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Don't get how people keep earning this kind of money without showing anything for it...
A mixture of (bias, whereby investors are inclined to see an investment through till the end), and small recurring charges, which many subscribers forgot all about. It kinda reminds me of that hacker from Ghost in the Shell; He stole just 1 Yen from every person’s bank account and made millions without anyone ever finding out.

This is also why Patreon suspensions are much more devastating for creators than you’d think. After all, it should be easy to get all your loyal patrons to support you on another platform…… Unless a lot of them forgot they were still giving you money and probably wouldn't continue to do so, once they realize how much you’re slacking off. Or they were looking for an excuse to stop supporting anyway to escape the sunk-cost bias.

There is so much psychological manipulation going on with this funding method, that makes it possible for creators to get away with immense amounts of cash for very little effort. I have always advocated against subscription based funding for this very reason.

Last edited:

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
. It kinda reminds me of that hacker from Ghost in the Shell; He stole just 1 Yen from every person’s bank account and made millions without anyone ever finding out.

that was a real thing but it was a guy in navy payroll chopping off the odd cents on a paycheck (lets say its 495.26, navy usually pays out in even dollars and the 26 cents rolls over to next months check/ the guy diverted it) he got caught when he tried to remove the millions he had scammed over the years

Reactions: baited92
Aug 3, 2022
I've got this feeling that the update could be the biggest and best ever and that user would still say that we shouldn't bother asking for a leak yet and just wait until the next version (and then repeat when the next version comes out). Why can't we get the leak and decide for ourselves whether it was "worth it" or not, hm?
Not really, I mean I know that there are some people that you cant please ever even if you give them the complete game but the last few updates have been disappointing. I dont pay for this game so i cant really be complaining about some free game that i get every two months or so but i dont think that his regular patrons are that happy about the updates either.

Reactions: freeboys40

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
am i the only one who hates this slut Hana ? i remember playing this long time ago thought its wholesome sharing game but this bitch handled everything and made it like it was the husband idea but he had no control from the start she found way to use her beta husband to get fucked and do anything i really hate this slut

jjwolf257

Jun 17, 2022
am i the only one who hates this slut Hana ? i remember playing this long time ago thought its wholesome sharing game but this bitch handled everything and made it like it was the husband idea but he had no control from the start she found way to use her beta husband to get fucked and do anything i really hate this slut
I don't hate Hana but the game quickly got to the point that she isn't doing this for her husband because she loves it. She bangs Yuma all the time when her husband isn't there or isn't aware of it. That does nothing for him since he wouldn't get to see anything. Also, she constantly says it's Yuma's turn for sex and denies Tats sex for Yuma. The dev mentioned that we have to assume Tats and Hana bang off screen but it feels like she always prefers Yuma. Personally, I feel like Yuma is more of a boyfriend and Tats is a friend who hangs out with them and is a third wheel/partner occasionally. It doesn't feel like Tats is her husband to me haha

kartoos111

Oct 1, 2016
I played this game long ago and now I am confused with all the cracked and official releases. What I really want to know is if we can get animations with any of the releases? Or is it just exclusive to Patreons?

Reactions: Mahesh narla

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
I don't hate Hana but the game quickly got to the point that she isn't doing this for her husband because she loves it. She bangs Yuma all the time when her husband isn't there or isn't aware of it. That does nothing for him since he wouldn't get to see anything. Also, she constantly says it's Yuma's turn for sex and denies Tats sex for Yuma. The dev mentioned that we have to assume Tats and Hana bang off screen but it feels like she always prefers Yuma. Personally, I feel like Yuma is more of a boyfriend and Tats is a friend who hangs out with them and is a third wheel/partner occasionally. It doesn't feel like Tats is her husband to me haha
I sorta agree hanna needs to be taking much better care of hubby than she is and shouldn't be doing yuma without tats getting something in return. I don't mind she enjoys it but I don't see why it took to 36 or 37 till she did a threeway with them both infact I think she should have offered either bj hj when yuma was doing her on the bed with him there.

jjwolf257

Jun 17, 2022
I sorta agree hanna needs to be taking much better care of hubby than she is and shouldn't be doing yuma without tats getting something in return. I don't mind she enjoys it but I don't see why it took to 36 or 37 till she did a threeway with them both infact I think she should have offered either bj hj when yuma was doing her on the bed with him there.
Yeah, it feels weird to me that she and Yuma bang so much off screen and Tats isn't given any satisfaction over it since he is mostly unaware of it. The story was kinda him wanting to see her with another man but now she bangs that man like crazy whether he knows about it or not. I believe there were some situations where he fell asleep and they left to bang. To me, I don't consider this overly wholesome right now because it feels like Hana prefers Yuma over Tats, and especially the dark route storyline.

Maybe we'll get a really dark ending where Hana leaves Tats :ROFLMAO: However, I am really ready for Gravure to happens now

Aug 3, 2022
The wholesome nature of the game and the fact there are so little netorase games is one of the key reasons why people still stick around this game. If there was a game with a similar type of premise this game would have had way less support and hype.

Red Eclipse

Jul 9, 2022
The wholesome nature of the game and the fact there are so little netorase games is one of the key reasons why people still stick around this game. If there was a game with a similar type of premise this game would have had way less support and hype.
I agree, most ntr games start with netorare then end with forced netorase, or start with netorase then end with netorare. Finding pure netorase game is rare so when we find a game like this we play and shut it because we don't have a choice, but now there is, this which is the best netorase game for now https://f95zone.to/threads/blurring-the-walls-v0-5-2-torimiata.175854/.
I had high expectation for IWH because the dev said this game will be netorase with no ntr, but with time it start to change especially when tats moved from home leaving hana and yuma alone that was the first red flag, but like you said "there are so little netorase games is one of the key reasons why people still stick around this game"we have no choice.

arb31ter

Jun 12, 2019
I agree, most ntr games start with netorare then end with forced netorase, or start with netorase then end with netorare. Finding pure netorase game is rare so when we find a game like this we play and shut it because we don't have a choice, but now there is, this which is the best netorase game for now https://f95zone.to/threads/blurring-the-walls-v0-5-2-torimiata.175854/.
I had high expectation for IWH because the dev said this game will be netorase with no ntr, but with time it start to change especially when tats moved from home leaving hana and yuma alone that was the first red flag, but like you said "there are so little netorase games is one of the key reasons why people still stick around this game"we have no choice.

King of summer was pretty decent, or Helping the Neighbor (to get a quick release ;) )

Reactions: yoyobante
3.80 star(s) 37 Votes