3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Why would anyone want pubic hair? In my opinion it would look terrible as it does in other games and spoil a nice smooth aesthetic. :)
Like i said,i noticed it didnt appeared,i was looking around the things he added in the options and seeing how the would work or function

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
It happens that some of these new features are actually cool to try out,nothing world changing or earth shaker,just nice to look at sometimes

Fallen Eros

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2022
It happens that some of these new features are actually cool to try out,nothing world changing or earth shaker,just nice to look at sometimes
That's why they haven't been implemented... Too much tedious work (small, but it piles up, just thinking of re-exporting all the CGs and variations gives me a headache) without a big payout. (with the exception of some people)
You can see pubic hair on the sprites but not the CGs.

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
That's why they haven't been implemented... Too much work (small, but it piles up, just thinking of re-exporting all the CGs and variations gives me a headache).
Layers.

While it is still going to be a lot of work only having the part that changed will reduce file size and you will not have to have the entire image redone for a miner change. You will have to position and program it in though. Especially for doing pubic hair. If the hair is its own image. You could only have to do it once then add, and remove it. The other one will be more work though.

Fallen Eros

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2022
Layers.

While it is still going to be a lot of work only having the part that changed will reduce file size and you will not have to have the entire image redone for a miner change. You will have to position and program it in though. Especially for doing pubic hair. If the hair is its own image. You could only have to do it once then add, and remove it. The other one will be more work though.
Lol I know about layers. Changing the penis size will need a full edit and re-export.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
That's why they haven't been implemented... Too much tedious work (small, but it piles up, just thinking of re-exporting all the CGs and variations gives me a headache) without a big payout. (with the exception of some people)
Wasnt saying its simple(programing variables can be very annoying i know,even on the most basic levels)lots of double checks for the text,and the need to look for all the situation both written and the equivalent cgs can be way encubering,even more when you need to keep a steady pace of updates,like i said before,i know why you decided for removing the feature for now,just stated that it was actually interesting,becuz it added another layer of things to weight on MC thoughts and decisions,its totally comprehensible since even with its weight on the situations,it was still treated like normal size thanks to some texts that slipped through...

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
Lol I know about layers. Changing the penis size will need a full edit and re-export.
Yeah from your game I can see that you do. Was more saying for the pubic hair at least you wouldn't have to change everything. Although it is also possible to do it with the penis size to. I have seen games do it before.

Best thing to do is keep moving forward though. Making it to completion whether the "extra" options are added or not afterword. You have a complete game under your belt. To many get stuck on there first game trying to do to much. With the fact of finishing is both a sign to yourself and your fans. You will be more confident and completable going into your next game. Your fans will have confidence in you as a dev that finishes there games and you will better know your limitations.

Things are always deferent on paper. The actual execution teaches you so much.

If you have to cut out something planed. It is better to do that then not complete your game as it goes into development hell. hypothetically speaking of course.

Reactions: seraphimd2

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I'm a big fan of your art work. What is the process you go through to come up with your drawings?

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Yeah from your game I can see that you do. Was more saying for the pubic hair at least you wouldn't have to change everything. Although it is also possible to do it with the penis size to. I have seen games do it before.

Best thing to do is keep moving forward though. Making it to completion whether the "extra" options are added or not afterword. You have a complete game under your belt. To many get stuck on there first game trying to do to much. With the fact of finishing is both a sign to yourself and your fans. You will be more confident and completable going into your next game. Your fans will have confidence in you as a dev that finishes there games and you will better know your limitations.

Things are always deferent on paper. The actual execution teaches you so much.

If you have to cut out something planed. It is better to do that then not complete your game as it goes into development hell. hypothetically speaking of course.
I have to agree with you there,its way easier end the job and only them add extras,easier to manage too,since you get the main project out of the way and can dedicate to adding the cherries on the cake,just to make it more pretty on the eyes

Reactions: joblo9394

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Why would anyone want pubic hair? In my opinion it would look terrible as it does in other games and spoil a nice smooth aesthetic. :)
Maybe because it looks natural? I mean - Is it not just as strange to get turned on by a pussy that looks like from a baby or under-aged kid? For me the natural and mature look of pubic hair is something I very much prefer and appreciate.

As always - There are tastes. Some like a barren field, and some like a rich pasture. I am afraid I do not share your taste, although I won't go as far as saying something offending like that kids-like-pussy's looks terrible. It's just not my personal (notice I use the word personal here) taste. For instance - I also don't get turned on by ridiculous oversized boobs. I like the more "natural" looking girls. That's also a question of taste...

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
in which folder the saves are saved? im trying to delete the game completely but when I reinstall it the save are still there.
If you use a PC, game backup data is also put in the 'appData/roaming' folder within your windows 'user' folder. I assume it's something similar in Mac.

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
Maybe because it looks natural? I mean - Is it not just as strange to get turned on by a pussy that looks like from a baby or under-aged kid? For me the natural and mature look of pubic hair is something I very much prefer and appreciate.

As always - There are tastes. Some like a barren field, and some like a rich pasture. I am afraid I do not share your taste, although I won't go as far as saying something offending like that kids-like-pussy's looks terrible. It's just not my personal (notice I use the word personal here) taste. For instance - I also don't get turned on by ridiculous oversized boobs. I like the more "natural" looking girls. That's also a question of taste...
Wow! I'm amazed that my use of the word 'terrible' gets taken so literally and expanded upon as you have here, I in no way was stating my taste or preference to anything else? LOL
I was only referring to the graphic representation of a bush on a pussy in this GAME and these types of GAMES looks TERRIBLE in my opinion.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Wow! I'm amazed that my use of the word 'terrible' gets taken so literally and expanded upon as you have here, I in no way was stating my taste or preference to anything else? LOL
I was only referring to the graphic representation of a bush on a pussy in this GAME and these types of GAMES looks TERRIBLE in my opinion.
Maybe becuz"terrible"kinda gives a very expansive sense of the word?
Makes it feel like you're being kink shamed by Gordon Ramsay himself...

• Angry
Reactions: BOBJevent

AkshayK

Jun 20, 2022
Played Girlfriend Tapes by BootyProfessor. Initially it was tease and suspense like IWA, and was interesting. Now it turned into NTR. I think I'm losing interest now.

• Angry
Reactions: doomulol

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019

shaved is cool

kurailxix

Modder
Oct 21, 2018
ah shii unlucky i guess thanks
i think it does not work on the public release
you need a patreon release
and even then, it saves the password unlock for gallery separately
i think i posted a file that MIGHT fix it, but it was from 2 versions before 12
you would also need to grab a crack someone else posted in this thread

TDLR
1: find version 12 leak in thread
2: find cracks for 12 in thread, there's multiple, i know one breaks extras menu entirely
3: find the gallery crack that may or may not work
4: install it all and hope it works
5: ???
6: Profit

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes