3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
Ok, I have to ask.I'm i the only one who's annoyed that the husband is not living with his wife but her lover is.
From what i understand the guy sometimes works in another city, i think is not always but he is some kind of boss

I would like to have a good paying job like that without the cucking hahahaha

That corporation needs some home office benefit it seems xD

Adam_H11

Mar 30, 2019
From what i understand the guy sometimes works in another city, i think is not always but he is some kind of boss

I would like to have a good paying job like that without the cucking hahahaha

That corporation needs some home office benefit it seems xD
He got transferred but why the lover is living and sleeping with his wife in his bed while he jerks off in empty apartment by himself without knowing what's going on. It's just annoying for me personally because I really like these game it has no corruption(yet hope never) and the couple are still in loving relationship, and we don't have a lot of those games or manga

Dorf56

Sep 3, 2019
Hubby better start laying some ground rules before Hana tells him "I think it's best for Yuta's ego if he keeps sleeping with me in our bed, at least until his 'training' is completed. Besides, we're both getting use to it anyway. You can sleep in the living room when you come home. Or maybe just not come home?"

Adam_H11

Mar 30, 2019
Hubby better start laying some ground rules before Hana tells him "I think it's best for Yuta's ego if he keeps sleeping with me in our bed, at least until his 'training' is completed. Besides, we're both getting use to it anyway. You can sleep in the living room when you come home. Or maybe just not come home?"
Thank you, that's what I mean doing netorase is a fetish for some people me included it's fun for both but to be living away from your wife while she's living with her lover what is the point of the husband, she can literally have a kid with college boy and that kid will ask his mom(hana) who is this stranger(husband) I really don't get it.

Reactions: Aereon1104

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Thank you, that's what I mean doing netorase is a fetish for some people me included it's fun for both but to be living away from your wife while she's living with her lover what is the point of the husband, she can literally have a kid with college boy and that kid will ask his mom(hana) who is this stranger(husband) I really don't get it.
My opinion:
The reason she is doing all of this is because she knows her husband likes her to tease him.
While he is gone, he doesn't have to worry about his wife cheating because she is upfront about what she is doing. It would be much harder for her to justify much of this behavior if he were home all the time.
With that said, I would also like to see the MC more involved but it's not my game. :)

Reactions: Eis2012

Adam_H11

Mar 30, 2019
My opinion:
The reason she is doing all of this is because she knows her husband likes her to tease him.
While he is gone, he doesn't have to worry about his wife cheating because she is upfront about what she is doing. It would be much harder for her to justify much of this behavior if he were home all the time.
With that said, I would also like to see the MC more involved but it's not my game. :)
I know hana is doing this for her husband even the teasing but the fun of netorase is when the husband is there so he can enjoy it too. of corse this is my opinion the netorase fetish is different from a peson to another

Shopopo

May 24, 2018
I just want to see a path with an oops and a blonde kid, that everyone but the cuck knows isn't his.
I don't know if there's really going to be "paths" in the traditional VN sense. The choices so far just seem to change what acts the husband actually witnesses or imagines. Once the story concludes, I believe the dev will start adding the Hana PoV route, although I don't know if that's going to be a completely unique route from her perspective, or just the same route but with visuals on what she's actually doing at every point of the story. Supposedly, there will also be an option where the totally-not-a-kid will be more hung than hubby. In short, if the pregnancy thing happens, it won't be a route, just how the story concludes.

Last edited:

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
so its basically blueballing and it updates kinda once a month?
I enjoy the game but...
If the Dev were to stay on the current path trajectory, the MC's only communication with Hana will be him logging in and commenting on Hana's onlyfans every night, and he would be happy about it. But I assume that will not be the case.

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
I enjoy the game but...
If the Dev were to stay on the current path trajectory, the MC's only communication with Hana will be him logging in and commenting on Hana's onlyfans every night, and he would be happy about it. But I assume that will not be the case.
pure gold i love it hahahahah

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
It is not standard Renpy, so it doesn't run in Renpy's launcher, and as I have read, it doesn't run from joiplay either.
I won't play this so I wont know for sure but so far all games I've tried that hasn't worked on the PlayStore version of JoiPlay Work on the latest Patreon version this game will likely be no different.

Reactions: clowns234

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Been poking around the game a little,saw the older updates and the recent ones,it pains me to say that while i do like the direction the game is going,it seems to be far from its conclusion,and when i was looking around i noticed that one update had the option for Yuma to be bigger than the MC,but since it was merely a textual change(i read the changelog here on f95zone and saw why it was removed),i was wondering when these changes will be visible,like the pubic hair(that doesnt appear too,at least on my game)or when they will be put in the game.
While it seemed a little forgotten in the text,it gave a better anguish sensation from the MC part,and i can only wait eagerly for the conclusion(since it seems like they will probably be put back only in the future)

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
why isnt the gallery patch working for version 12.5? the patch needs to be put in the game folder or what am i missing?

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
Been poking around the game a little,saw the older updates and the recent ones,it pains me to say that while i do like the direction the game is going,it seems to be far from its conclusion,and when i was looking around i noticed that one update had the option for Yuma to be bigger than the MC,but since it was merely a textual change(i read the changelog here on f95zone and saw why it was removed),i was wondering when these changes will be visible,like the pubic hair(that doesnt appear too,at least on my game)or when they will be put in the game.
While it seemed a little forgotten in the text,it gave a better anguish sensation from the MC part,and i can only wait eagerly for the conclusion(since it seems like they will probably be put back only in the future)
Why would anyone want pubic hair? In my opinion it would look terrible as it does in other games and spoil a nice smooth aesthetic. :)

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes