3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

HBAD136

Apr 12, 2021
In honor of Extras patch 1.5 being a thing now
here's Extras patch 1.4, will not work with version V13, theres a new extras patch 1.5 now
extras will still need a password, but it should be handy for actual patreons with a password
or untill the smart people properly crack it with the extras patch

it looks like he made it harder to unren again, or atleast i have different errors to deal with
Hey guys! I'm new here. How do use this (Extras Patch) for the current public build [v12.5]? Is there a wife's POV already? Thanks!

Edit: So this game's CG can't be viewed yet? I'm sorry hopefully you guys can give me any advice.

Last edited:

pletoxxx

May 18, 2017
i don't get why the fuss, patreon version and public version difference was just the release time right? not tampering any of the content whatsoever?

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
i don't get why the fuss, patreon version and public version difference was just the release time right? not tampering any of the content whatsoever?
Well technically speaking the free version doesn't have access to the gallery feature, but in a game like this it is hardly a critical feature (just create your own savefiles before each scene and you're basically set).

There were also plans to have some miscellaneous extra features and alternative content for the patreon release with the extras patch (iirc, version of the game where Yuma has a bigger dick than Tatsuki, with some unique variations to the writing and the artwork to account for that fetish), but as far as I know that content hasn't been made yet so for now the only difference between patreon version and public version is release time and access to the gallery.

kurailxix

Modder
Oct 21, 2018
its early access
the higher Tiers also get access to the extras patch which includes
1: CG gallery
2: Scene Gallery
3: the power to skip around the game to specific parts of the story by pushing 1
4: i dont have the changelog, he may of added other features to extras version 1.5 i don't know about

Hey guys! I'm new here. How do use this (Extras Patch) for the current public build [v12.5]? Is there a wife's POV already? Thanks!

Edit: So this game's CG can't be viewed yet? I'm sorry hopefully you guys can give me any advice.
The extras patch MIGHT work with one of the pirated versions previously posted (not the public release)
the public V0.12.5 is just ignoring the fact i have the extras patch in the game folder
and theres variables for the extras patch that had a password check

no idea if this file will work with existing cracks or not, i know one would crash 1 menu before the extras options
made it while messing with the game back in V0.10.0
sets the variables manually, but because i didn't have the extras patch back then
it would just crash when it tried to run non existent code
its a nice to have feature, don't think it really adds much besides maybe new CG combinations
(like old man being added/removed, blurred imaged add/removed in CG gallery)

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 38 Votes