3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
You know, I've been reading this thread for some time. Password this, notmycupoftea that. And here I am, just to say that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This moment and the art are smoking hot. Kinda simple thing, but man, the "she never done something like that even for me" moment is stirling something inside one endeed. I love these thing. Keep up the good work.
Yeah, when your girl is doing things she has never do for you, you know you are royally fucked

Aug 30, 2022
Yeah, when your girl is doing things she has never do for you, you know you are royally fucked
Still, that's very arousing. Kinda fucked up, but helluva arousing. Also, I somewhat get why people like to see more action arts, but for me, I like this game because it has actual teasing, gently pulling strings of condtradictionary. Like that moment with cameras and lie about place where they're gonna "train". I like netorare elements, as long as there's no degradation. And there's none.

*spelling

chucknourish

Jan 15, 2018
Im lost when it comes to what is new and not new in this game, but i downloaded the v12 patreon and then the IWH_v12_simple_crack and replaced everything in the game folder, but when i press start from the new content there's a grey screen and maybe 3 lines of dialog before it brings me back to the main menu, did i do something wrong or what

f95erzoner

Jun 17, 2018
Still, that's very arousing. Kinda fucked up, but helluva arousing. Also, I somewhat get why people like to see more action arts, but for me, I like this game because it has actual teasing, gently pulling strings of condtradictionary. Like that moment with cameras and lie about place where they're gonna "train". I like netorare elements, as long as there's no degradation. And there's none.

*spelling
Even though it's fucked up that she's doing stuff for him that she's never done for you, I still enjoy contextualizing it as her going above and beyond because of the effect she knows it will have on you.

My favourite NTR VN is still Marina's Netorase Report. Marina lied a few times and went beyond what was agreed, but she always still loved you. Even when her mind blanked from how good she was being fucked, in the end, she remembered her love for you. She was just occasionally a physical addict. That's my favourite. Unfortunately, it's rare as fuck, even in netorase. There are so few stories with this theme.

Aug 30, 2022
Even though it's fucked up that she's doing stuff for him that she's never done for you, I still enjoy contextualizing it as her going above and beyond because of the effect she knows it will have on you.

My favourite NTR VN is still Marina's Netorase Report. Marina lied a few times and went beyond what was agreed, but she always still loved you. Even when her mind blanked from how good she was being fucked, in the end, she remembered her love for you. She was just occasionally a physical addict. That's my favourite. Unfortunately, it's rare as fuck, even in netorase. There are so few stories with this theme.
Exactly. I love these types of NTR. I liked Marina's Netorase Report and that moment with lying about starting of sex while on the phone. I love spice, maybe a lot of it. But when there is no more love between couple, that's not netorase anymore, that's just... Sad. The point there is to have fun to share and aknowledge yourself that you indeed have a great significant other. Jealosy just a proof of love and care. But anyway, that's just general discussion. And about care...

*spelling again

f95erzoner

Jun 17, 2018
Jealosy just a proof of love and care.
Yeah, that's a great way of putting it. Plus, it's proof of how good it feels that it can make her forget, even for a little while, and affects her judgement. The lying can be more proof of the two-way caring too, recognizing her own lapse in judgement but not wanting to hurt the one she loves even though she loves teasing him with the idea.

Reactions: Aereon1104

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
For whatever it is worth, if you carefully analyze the progression so far, pretty much everytime Hana "pushes things further" happens after Tatsuki himself introduces the idea, it usually goes like this:

Tatsuki: Hey honey while you were doing X it kinda made me think you were also doing Y haha
Hana: Ohhh, doing Y? What if I were doing Y? That would be so naughty, wouldn't it be going too far?~
Tatsuki: *barely containing how aroused it makes him feel* Haha, y-yeah it really would be too far wouldn't it? But also I guess it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world...

I'm sitting more on the camp that everything up to this point has been completely deliberate by Hana, no "I'm sorry honey but he just made me feel so good that I forgot all about you for a moment" (although she would definitely play that idea up while teasing Tatsuki). Not saying that can't happen, but I feel the appeal of Hana being such a strong-willed character and Yuta being such a shy boy is precisely that it makes it completely believable for Hana to be in complete control of their sexual interactions.

Dev said there will be 2 routes, maybe the "darker" one will be Hana falling into pleasure and becoming more careless during the sharing stuff, but I personally prefer the current dynamics so I hope the "lighter" route keeps it like that.

kurailxix

Modder
Oct 21, 2018
remember that its midnight on the east coast
So plan for the release to effectively be sunday morning
unless your up super late

Reactions: Aereon1104

Devious

Jul 20, 2017
remember that its midnight on the east coast
So plan for the release to effectively be sunday morning
unless your up super late
Fallen posted that releases for September will be delayed by a week because of personal irl issues.

AjackKnife

Apr 27, 2017
Was there a Manga that inspired this VN? Only thing I notice is the art-style is definitely inspired by Complets's VNs of the 2000s ( )

Storywise it's very similar to Atelier Sakura's Netorase wife report games. ( )

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes