3.90 star(s) 38 Votes

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Did I read it right? Is Onsen Revenge going to supporter exclusive, never to be released publicly?

I cannot choose go home route why?
The dev decided you have to play other routes first, being forced to complete other routes to get to routes you want to play.

As I see it, the early choices don't mean anything, only 5 (6 if you count the one that throws you back to the "Stay Here" route) choices in total that actually matter, as they decide the route and endings, just 1 choice to decide your route and 1 choice to decide the ending for that route, makes you wonder what the choices before "Go Home" and "Stay Here" are even there for.

Revering

Feb 19, 2018
Hello. Last time i played this game, it was v.35. To play the newest version .42 do I need to replay from the beginning or use my last save from .35?

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Did I read it right? Is Onsen Revenge going to supporter exclusive, never to be released publicly?

The dev decided you have to play other routes first, being forced to complete other routes to get to routes you want to play.

As I see it, the early choices don't mean anything, only 5 (6 if you count the one that throws you back to the "Stay Here" route) choices in total that actually matter, as they decide the route and endings, just 1 choice to decide your route and 1 choice to decide the ending for that route, makes you wonder what the choices before "Go Home" and "Stay Here" are even there for.
So that's why. I just quit the game as I thought the cracked version was faulty or something :)
Gonna wait for Hana's view anyway, I just need to know what she actually did and was about to do. I like the tease of it and all but eventually it just grows tiring and I must know.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
So that's why. I just quit the game as I thought the cracked version was faulty or something :)
Gonna wait for Hana's view anyway, I just need to know what she actually did and was about to do. I like the tease of it and all but eventually it just grows tiring and I must know.
Same, I just want to know her thoughts and intentions in every scene now, I just hope Hana's POV isn't going to be a massive letdown and skip over a lot of stuff, it might just be a few scenes where we see the whole picture instead of a glimpse after all, that would suck.

malcolmalbie

Oct 8, 2018
Just a heads up that future JoiPlay repacks will be a thing of the past, as there's a simpler way of getting it working in JoiPlay. You just add the PC version and then move the iwh.rpe file (in the zip file) into Indecent-Wife-Hana-0.42.0-patreon-pc/game.

The .rpe file will be uploaded and updated alongside updates to the cracked version.

Screenshot_20240908_163533_Ren'Py 823 Plugin for JoiPlay.png

3.90 star(s) 38 Votes