3.90 star(s) 38 Votes
Dec 25, 2023
Are the devs still creepily obsessed with that little kid or they finally made scenes with others ?
Still him, but it's like ended. Then again not sure if it's actually "Ended" cause I heard like the onsen route is not finished yet and the little kid will learn about sharing etc. No idea something like that.

Samynyu

Oct 18, 2020
Just a heads up that future JoiPlay repacks will be a thing of the past, as there's a simpler way of getting it working in JoiPlay. You just add the PC version and then move the iwh.rpe file (in the zip file) into Indecent-Wife-Hana-0.42.0-patreon-pc/game.

The .rpe file will be uploaded and updated alongside updates to the cracked version.

View attachment 4011657
Tried doing it but my game just closes, without even saying anything like "This file is not compartible."

spicydinet

Jan 17, 2024
Then it's just me being down bad for Hana I guess, she's so lovely

Also I like Yuma because there is a certain "mommy / big older sister" bond between Hana and Yuma without them actually being related, she's a total MILF but even more so for Yuma.

Then the dream all the boys have at some point comes true for Yuma since he's able to tap that. Which is incredibly unfair towards the husband on multiple levels and added on top of that is how the husband never got a dream like this come true at his age but Yuma is so lucky...and with his wife too.

And I also like how Yuma is and should be less of a man than the husband in all aspects such as financially, experience, physically

Yet the wife is getting even more passionate in bed with Yuma than with the husband :eek:

For me this is anything but boring and the more the story progressed the more character development there was and the more things felt personal in this spicy love triangle

Reactions: The_Black_Wolf

PlagueTG

Aug 30, 2023
is there a way to see the gallery without going through the story? I can open the gallery, im just to lazy to click though all the scenes

3.90 star(s) 38 Votes