3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

spicydinet

Jan 17, 2024
That's sad. I wonder why this happens.
Could be numerous reasons, IRL things, writers block or doesn't share same passion for the project anymore compared to the beginning.

Some people who mainly do it for the money also like to milk as much as possible because they know the money tap stops if the project is finished so they prevent it from finishing too fast. Sometimes they add different side projects to stay relevant and blame not working on the main project by spending time on these side projects and stretching the money tap period.

But no one forces anyone to subscribe or pay, you can literally just forget about this game for a while, wait until v1.0 and then buy it instead...but as most of these developers know, lust is a hell of a drug :ROFLMAO:

Also some people claim the supporters who are being milked should stop paying because if a lot of them do then it might give a wake up call to the dev but it could also just make the dev tag the project as [Abandoned] and we don't want that either.

Pamphlet

Aug 5, 2020
All that hype about ONSEN REVENGE - Hana will go to hot springs and be a slutty girl, and what do we get?

ITS ALL CHASTITY CAGE, TINY COCK, SCREEN FULL OF MICROPENIS - BULLSHIT!!!
Yeah, that's not my bag. Still, giant, shouty bold text in block capitals annoys me more. Don't do that.

Akdadk.121

Jul 26, 2024
Are you serious? The developer took all the time to make the most useless and ridiculous CG for a totally pointless scene:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But can't you at least create a single image of that entire sequence??
WTF?? is it just me or is IWH declining more and more with each "upgrade"? For me, finishing the game with the “Honeymoon Ending” was like a breath of fresh air. Seeing this now…
Bro do you know 0.41 Android version passward?

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes