RPGM Abandoned Indentification [v0.1b] [ElTroik]

BobBobbinston

Mar 23, 2017
I think creators need to stop posting the 0.1 of their work. I think there are a vast majority of people that are like me - won't even try them.

I mean here are the possibilities for a bare bones alpha of a game -

a. its crap, and you wasted your time.

b. its looks promising, but there is so little content, you still wasted your time, just another game to 'watch' to see if it dies or not.

c. its excellent, but its 0.1 so you are blue balled.

Dorado100

May 3, 2017
I think the Game is Dead. The last Post on Patreon was on "May 19" and he wrote: "I promise, version of 0.2 will be released before the end of the month."

Maybe the Thread needs a "Abandoned" Tag?

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
I think the Game is Dead. The last Post on Patreon was on "May 19" and he wrote: "I promise, version of 0.2 will be released before the end of the month."

Maybe the Thread needs a "Abandoned" Tag?
Changed

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yet another 3D game that didnt survive. the preview pictures seems ok, but i never tried it.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
It's getting a bit familiar.

Someone throws out a 0.1 and expect their patreon to make them thousands.

What they aren't realising is people already have the games they donate to and are further along in development. It takes a lot more than a 0.1 to bring in the people.

Look at games like Dreaming of Dana, good story and good characters but it's slow growing.

I know I miss out on some potentially good games but unless it's something new that I haven't seen before I don't bother with them until they have had a few updates. It's just not worth bothering for one or two updates worth of content considering there is either very little to do or they end up abandoned.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah, the market is growing and to get support you need to show more then the people that started 1-2 years ago did.
people like Impure did get tons of support but im sure that if he started today people would have waited before supporting him.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
I just played it out of curiosity. Really good renders and story. The 0.1 version allows to play a story within one day - Sunday and seems pretty decent as for 0.1 well done.
The bad thing is I guess Marina will die closed in her room...
The update page on says "This page is under review."
I wonder what it means?