3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

R8d_X

Feb 8, 2024
ok for me the phoone doesn't come up mc is standing there holding it in his hand and the screen is saying contact her... but there's no phone icon and no phone screen just mc sitting on the bed. Look on previous page of comments at Tommy Tuba's post That's what we get in game.
This happened to me too, somehow the "eye" icon gets toggled off and the phone disappears. The "eye" icon is located at the bottom of the screen to the right of the quick menu items. Click the "eye" icon to get the phone to show up, then click on the text app and select the person you're trying to call (pauline - I assume), To the right of the area where it says "text message" is a small phone icon...click that to call the person.

Independent Horizonsmissing phone 1.jpg
Independent Horizonsmissing phone 2.jpg

Last edited:

R8d_X

Feb 8, 2024
Yes in the dorm, I'm just showing what to do. You have to click the call button to proceed to Pauline's scene.........
Swampy, the phone could use some work. You can hardly see "Text Message" within the text app and the phone icon could be a little more obvious as well.

Reactions: TommyTuba

swampystudio

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2024
Swampy, the phone could use some work. You can hardly see "Text Message" within the text app and the phone icon could be a little more obvious as well.
Okay, I'll make it bolder so people can see it more clearly. (Expect this in the next update, I guess.)

swampystudio

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2024
People often say the main character looks young for a 20-year-old. Why not visit ASEAN countries and compare their 20-year-olds to those in Western countries? Every country has its own culture and mindset, and that’s part of reality too.

swampystudio

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2024
Swampy, you're enabling the people that are too lazy to help themselves. A member since 2017 with over 900 messages doesn't know how to type "guitar password" into the search bar... seriously!!!!

You can show a person how to fish... but you can't cure stupid.
Yeah, I know. Sorry... just trying to be helpful. :censored:

swampystudio

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2024
This isn't about the call swampy.
This is the morning after drinking beer with Emily.
I'm adding more pictures regarding this.
We get message notifications but there are no new messages to read and reply to.
View attachment 4130896 View attachment 4130897 View attachment 4130898 View attachment 4130899 View attachment 4130900 View attachment 4130901 View attachment 4130902 View attachment 4130903
Thanks a lot for calmly reporting the error! Did you happen to load a save file from version 0.2.0? Also, when the phone vibrated for a new contact, did you check it? I’m trying to understand exactly what happened or what steps might have caused these errors to pop up

If people just say, 'The game has too many bugs,' without specifics, it makes it tough for me to fix things. That’s why I really appreciate your help with the details. I’ve tried everything on my end, but I haven’t been able to replicate the same error you’re seeing.

Right now, the only issues I’ve found are in the replay gallery (on android) and the lyrics video on the main menu, where the screen goes black after the music finishes.

swampystudio

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2024
We get message notifications but there are no new messages to read and reply to.
View attachment 4130896 View attachment 4130897 View attachment 4130898 View attachment 4130899 View attachment 4130900 View attachment 4130901 View attachment 4130902 View attachment 4130903
I tried it on Android again (like 5th times now), and it works fine. I even avoided clicking the phone until that scene, and it still worked. I have another question: did you download the 2.2GB official version or the compressed version?

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, thank goodness for Anon4321 for posting the codes to get past the minigames. Not much of a minigames fan, and those were a pain to begin with, trying to figure out the codes that I had no idea what they were, so could have been game ender for me if not having a way to skip them. But was able to use those codes to be able to go on.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you so very much for this, and if I would make one small request for the future, maybe do away with the passcode for skipping minigames. Thank you again for this none the less!!!

Osurankaya

Apr 1, 2023
The same thing happened to me when I continued with the previous save file. I had no problems when I started the game from scratch.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: swampystudio
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes