baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I think its still good. the corruption speed is normal, nor fast or slow.
the lesbo-action is not my cup of tea, but its a good compromise for the corruption speed. I see that like teasing.
I do hope that I can "protect" her virginity until theres an old ugly obese dude, since I want him to pop it. :D

Scorpius888

Jul 26, 2020
No idea why someone couldn't read all the tags for this game and not see it going that route.. lol, pretty standard for these games with a supposed choice, but really just a 'corruption' game in disguise no matter what the player does.
Will you guide her safely to a respectable job and loving relationship, or see her fall prey to the darker aspects of adulthood? i should have known this was bullshit

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
Eh, pure lesbian update again. Stuff in the pool with a guy was fairly decent, everything else pointless. Seriously, dev managed to shoehorn lesbian scene even into a prostitute sequence.

Dev, if you want to make a game about lesbians, make game about lesbians. Just put it in the dev notes on the first page so no one would waste their time on something they have no interest it.

Jun 2, 2020
Eh, pure lesbian update again. Stuff in the pool with a guy was fairly decent, everything else pointless. Seriously, dev managed to shoehorn lesbian scene even into a prostitute sequence.

Dev, if you want to make a game about lesbians, make game about lesbians. Just put it in the dev notes on the first page so no one would waste their time on something they have no interest it.
Couldn't have said it better...;)

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Even if it were pure lesbian game, which is obviously not, there are plenty cock-hungry whore simulators for various taste.

I can understand when people are unhappy with the product they paid for, but when they complain about a free game from a pirate site because it's doesn't have the content they want, this is a new level.

Sayathing

Nov 27, 2020
Even if it were pure lesbian game, which is obviously not, there are plenty cock-hungry whore simulators for various taste.

I can understand when people are unhappy with the product they paid for, but when they complain about a free game from a pirate site because it's doesn't have the content they want, this is a new level.
While I do agree that people shouldn't complain over a free game, I also agree that expectations should be upfront. The most valuable thing in the world is time, especially nowadays where time is so limited people can only afford to sleep 6 hours is the norm, instead of the recommended 8 (here in a 3rd world country at least).

People love the quality of the game clearly which is why they're complaining, it's also why they're disappointed that something they waited and have expectations for fall short. (I should also note that the devs also put their time on this game, which is why people who complain also have to be fair btw)

I dislike needless complaint over something free, but it's also unfair to discredit opinions that you don't agree with as that's selfish, this goes both ways.

Reactions: KrLosZ and Sharpy
3.90 star(s) 37 Votes