RPGM Completed Inferior Genes and Ponytails [v1.0] [STARWORKS]

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

PainKnight

Sep 8, 2020
so dlc perharps or is missing forever???
Inferior Genes has got update which include this;
  • Nov/05/2020 Content addedNew CG / event added, some parameters modified
  • May/10/2020 Content addedInvincible JK mode installed
  • Apr/29/2020 Bug fixesFixed a bug when replaying an event
Thats is reason of emptyness of v1

Aug 28, 2018
Alright, here it is. A fully translated non-poetic version of Inferior Genetics 2:

MEGA Download
Waaait you were working on this before right? Cant imagine rushing through a translation in 2 days.
Edit: Nevermind saw your earlier post. Really wish this MTL garbage would be either banned into a subforum/thread or banned from f95 alltogether.

Last edited:

Ravelord Nito

Jan 14, 2017
i think the main page got the translation wrong im pretty sure that its not an edited mtl but a proper translation

aguy57

Sep 18, 2017
Alright, here it is. A fully translated non-poetic version of Inferior Genetics 2:

MEGA Download

Installation: Set your locale to Japanese and extract to play.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hopefully, this can replace the broken_division version.

Let me know if you found any bugs or untranslated text.
Holy shit, Fucking legend

Reactions: antokar and fuguer

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Okay for those wonderin, it's a proper translation in the OP now! Quality is good. Thanks Galactic for translating it. You did a solid job! p.s still waiting on MTL thread prefix so we can filter out the spam that is broken games riddled with errors and text that would make more sense if you read it in Japanese. Or atleast make it a rule to have MTL in the thread title.

kami sin

Aug 25, 2020
I played the first game Inferior genes n i loves it (The translation were bad but still)
I played this and with the good translation and i loved it so much [Thanks a lot for the great translation]
There is so many good game that need English translations (Sigh*)

1644358067874.png All The Endings!

Reactions: fromqb
Jan 13, 2018
Except broken division's "translations" also add some game breaking bugs and don't even translate the whole thing so you get the worst of both worlds.
You're free to just play the untranslated games, just don't bitch and moan that you can't understand shit regardless lol

Yamaka

Aug 9, 2019

MEGA Download

Installation: Set your locale to Japanese and extract to play.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hopefully, this can replace the broken_division version.

Let me know if you found any bugs or untranslated text.
Hey man I have a problem with the game, I already set my locale to japan and use locale emulator but the game is force close by it self, can you help me?

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
Reading shitstorms over MTL is the only entertaining part of MTL games. For starters it's actually mostly legible. You lose less brain cells too though not by much.

The Corrupter

Jul 14, 2020
What a shame that hot games like this are almost always MTL. Damn it! For once I wanna see a decently translated game from developers like STARWORKS.

Reactions: taglag
3.00 star(s) 5 Votes