• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Inferior Genes and Ponytails [v1.0] [STARWORKS]

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
Alright, here it is. A fully translated non-poetic version of Inferior Genetics 2:

MEGA Download

Installation: Set your locale to Japanese and extract to play.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hopefully, this can replace the broken_division version.

Let me know if you found any bugs or untranslated text.
is it possible to play without changing setting?

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Alright, here it is. A fully translated non-poetic version of Inferior Genetics 2:

MEGA Download

Thx, here's a mirror on workupload with a different compression (better), i will flag it as game update.

DOWNLOAD

Edit: link updated w 1.01 fix (well.. i'm not rly sure now if is the game that had an update or only the fix, i think last one since dlsite didn't say nothing about new update)

Last edited:

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018

MEGA Download

God bless u buddy ty so much!

Ledial

Nov 19, 2017

MEGA Download - link down. uploading new version with bugs fixed.

Thanks, youa re a cool dude. I hope you have a great day, week, month, and year.

Reactions: Galactic Uncle

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Really? Can we just stick to the terms MTL/Manual Translation? "Deepl" translation is just another shitty unplayable mtl. So please simply call it that way. Its nothing special and just as bad as every other MTL translated from Japanese.
Yeah I don't know why people treat DeepL as if it's so much better than google translate when in my experience using it there have been times when it's just thrown up clearly wrong shit and placeholder text rather than actually trying to translate the text imputed.

Dom1anon

Jun 21, 2018
Yeah I don't know why people treat DeepL as if it's so much better than google translate when in my experience using it there have been times when it's just thrown up clearly wrong shit and placeholder text rather than actually trying to translate the text imputed.
Seems like a rather unique experience on your part as DeepL might not be perfect but I've never found anybody who uses it from time to time who didn't quickly realize that it's certainly a superior alternative compared to stuff like google translate.

Reactions: KarylSummer

xort

Jun 1, 2017
So fun fact this game has cut content, such as Cow cosplay and player controlled repeatable content. Also a whole character that we never.
All without any CG to go with it. So cut yes, recoverable no.

EDIT:
I think this is the complete list of content and endings:
Janitor (Community service)
River Homeless
Underpass Homeless
Compensated dating (Lover)
Compensated dating ( Comb Over)
Classmates
Happy (Virgin)
Normal (60 days non virgin)
Exhibitionist

Last edited:

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Seems like a rather unique experience on your part as DeepL might not be perfect but I've never found anybody who uses it from time to time who didn't quickly realize that it's certainly a superior alternative compared to stuff like google translate.
I don't know I've used it and google translate for eraTouhou and DeepL constantly would give results like "I'm sure you know but 'insert random stock phrase'" that have nothing to do with the translation that google just never gives and I'm not saying that Google Translate is better just that it's only "better" in that it never has that problem the DeepL has had for me while DeepL will usually give more grammatically correct translations.(It's way better to use them in conjunction anyway.)

Last edited:

Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
wow, so many people came out to be ignored today. there isnt a limit on how many people you can ignore right? all the crying about mtl instead of fixing it themselves since its so easy... dont like it, move on. or fill 4 pages of thread with your mestrual problems. time to abuse that ignore button....

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes