RPGM Completed Inferior Genes and Ponytails [v1.0] [STARWORKS]

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
that is DeepL problem, it show multiple version of the translation in the same column so whatever program you are using get this stuff since there no human hands (tho i'm not sure why DeepL won't fix this, it giving only bad reputation preferring google translate.

Ye ye i get it mtl is broken fk, there are like 50 comments that say the same thing... don't be an as***le and if you want get your hand with translator ++ and fix it yourself or just avoid at all.
Nah it's legitimately worse than nothing because of the possibility that it'll dissuade actual translations, and if people aren't consistently speaking out on how dogshit these are then they'll keep happening.

xort

Jun 1, 2017
Okay making great progress here. I've fixed all the stats, the overlapping menu options. The names of the people that took your virginity, and first H time with. I'm starting on the log menu which is filled with great descriptions like "I got drunk and had sex with a homeless man" and "A homeless came inside me".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Give me a few more hours and all you will have left to deal with is the bad formatting and MTL poetry.

EDIT:
Seems like I had wasted my time. You should use that link, it's fine and has no bugs and no MTL.
Alright, here it is. A fully translated non-poetic version of Inferior Genetics 2:
MEGA Download
Thanks for the love, I just wasted like 8 hours.

Last edited:
Nov 12, 2020
Okay making great progress here. I've fixed all the stats, the overlapping menu options. The names of the people that took your virginity, and first H time with. I'm starting on the log menu which is filled with great descriptions like "I got drunk and had sex with a homeless man" and "A homeless came inside me".

Give me a few more hours and all you will have left to deal with is the bad formatting and MTL poetry.
I already have all of this done. Don't worry about it.

Aggro

May 30, 2017
I do want to like Starworks games but these MTL's are too much for me. Maybe if it gets an official or fan one with some effort involved but that's not this day. I do wish Starworks would look into a more sandbox experience with an actual pregnancy system though for a spinoff/one-off game. That sounds fun really but I don't want him to compromise what his usual works are in the process. I guess I just want more options and freedom.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
I do want to like Starworks games but these MTL's are too much for me. Maybe if it gets an official or fan one with some effort involved but that's not this day. I do wish Starworks would look into a more sandbox experience with an actual pregnancy system though for a spinoff/one-off game. That sounds fun really but I don't want him to compromise what his usual works are in the process. I guess I just want more options and freedom.
So just to be clear, based on my interpretation of what you just said, there is no pregnancy system and it's just an ending?

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
So.. same garbage as before?
Lmao this studio belongs in a dumpster.. call me extreme here but all they do is copy paste stuff, make things grindey as all hell, i'm not bothered by ugly men but man this studio copy pastes EVERYTHING. I'd suggest grabbing the cg off exhentai or nhentai instead because it's just all copy paste from the last game just a new girl.

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
Someone is already working on an actual translation. So you can skip this if you want a translation that's not MTL

Nov 12, 2020
Alright, here it is. A fully translated non-poetic version of Inferior Genetics 2:

Installation: Set your locale to Japanese and extract to play.

Hopefully, this can replace the broken_division version.

Let me know if you found any bugs or untranslated text.

Last edited:

MoBetray

May 12, 2018
I read MTL. I thought I'd give it a chance tho so here are the results:

90% of the UI is still in japanese and the translation sucks more dick than the main character of the game...

fromqb

Aug 2, 2017

MEGA Download

awesome, thank you!
do you have translation for https://f95zone.to/threads/inferior-genes-v2-0-starworks.53080/ ?

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020

MEGA Download

gods speed lets test it

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017

MEGA Download

Thanks for working on this! Going to check out your version later, appreciate taking the time to work on it and not just throw it through a machine translator and post the result. Hopefully you're able to work on the first game at some point.

UrbanDrench

Dec 25, 2019
Pretty sure the main girls name is "That's Right" at this point. Makes it even more hard to read at first.
1644267083942.png 1644267127492.png

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes