RPGM Completed Inferior Genes and Ponytails [v1.0] [STARWORKS]

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Ahh shit, this game is great, shame you won't be able to enjoy any of the corruption since it is MTL garbage. Please at least put MTL in the title so we don't get our hopes up only to go in and see MTL.
At this point just put brokendivision in the title, then we'll know it's going to be a cluster fuck MTL with bugs and errors. I love Starworks games too, shame none have manual translations. With this quality you're just looking at cg's with extra steps.

PainKnight

Sep 8, 2020
Inferior Genes is fixed and expended version?

• Nov/05/2020 Content addedNew CG / event added, some parameters modified
  • May/10/2020 Content addedInvincible JK mode installed
  • Apr/29/2020 Bug fixesFixed a bug when replaying an event

Kryomancer

Feb 7, 2022
Quick MTL review to save anyone's time: It's unplayable. And I mean it, the menus are so incomprehensible even if you don't care about the story text making sense, good luck trying to figure out what anything does.
  • The text is an absolute mess, zero manual editing has been done
  • Lots of the menus, stats, etc. are completely untranslated
  • No word wrapping, text on top of other text is a constant issue

2.png 3.png

Last edited:

Ammokkx

Sep 13, 2018
Genuine question. Do people gain points or something on this site by providing "translations"? Because the amount of not just MTLs but rushed and half assed MTLs is staggering.
I try not to comment much on this site (like, at all) and usually turn a blind eye to MTL translations even if I loathe them. As long as people put in the effort to actually properly implement the MTL and not break the game, I can see there's a baseline of effort not worth complaining about.

B_D, however, does not do this. He "releases" completely busted auto-generated patches that don't make his games in any way playable, to the point where the original JP release is a more coherent and functional version than whatever the hell he shits out.

MTL makes games subjectively worse, but whatever witchcraft B_D does makes games objectively worse. I'm honestly shocked he's still allowed to post releases at all.

gigacoom

Nov 9, 2021
Genuine question. Do people gain points or something on this site by providing "translations"? Because the amount of not just MTLs but rushed and half assed MTLs is staggering.
Has to be. Either that or this guy has a vendetta against actual translators and does his awful untested and unedited MTLs for every game to lower the chances of them getting TLd or even MTL edited by anyone who's willing to put in any effort. Absolute clown.

By the way, before anyone steps in and defends the guy with "its better than nothing stop complaining" no, it really isn't His MTLs break the games and he doesn't even buy them himself, just steals from upload sites or 4chan.

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
Quick MTL review to save anyone's time: It's unplayable. And I mean it, the menus are so incomprehensible even if you don't care about the story text making sense, good luck trying to figure out what anything does.

View attachment 1639989 View attachment 1639992
and this is the reason i stoped played the first game after 5 min.....

What a shame, i was waiting this game so much =;=

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019

View attachment 1639989 View attachment 1639992
that is DeepL problem, it show multiple version of the translation in the same column so whatever program you are using get this stuff since there no human hands (tho i'm not sure why DeepL won't fix this, it giving only bad reputation preferring google translate.

Ye ye i get it mtl is broken fk, there are like 50 comments that say the same thing... don't be an as***le and if you want get your hand with translator ++ and fix it yourself or just avoid at all.

bobjones9792

May 27, 2017
By the way, before anyone steps in and defends the guy with "its better than nothing stop complaining" no, it really isn't His MTLs break the games and he doesn't even buy them himself, just steals from upload sites or 4chan.
The one rule of MTL is not to screw up the game, not even folks who are ok with MTL are going to disagree with that.

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes